Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Saul had lots of good one-liners, but my favorite was "If I ever get anal polyps, I'm going to name them after you two."

Better Call Saul was great comic relief in Breaking Bad. How can they ever do a whole show with him?

I thought the first season was great.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Wife and I started watching Orphan Black. It's pretty good. Not life-changing, but better than a lot of stuff out there. Plus the lead is pretty easy on the eyes.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Saul had lots of good one-liners, but my favorite was "If I ever get anal polyps, I'm going to name them after you two."

Better Call Saul was great comic relief in Breaking Bad. How can they ever do a whole show with him?
No idea but I hear it is good....

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
finishing last season of "Inspector George Gently"
Awesome BBC police detective show.

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
I have a ton and I mean a ton of muscle relaxers, prescription oral NSAIDs and topical NSAIDs. If only you lived down the street from me...

My pharmacy texts me every 30 days and says to reply with "Y" if I want them to call my doctor and see if they can be refilled, it is all covered by my insurance so even though I never use any of them, I always reply "Y"...

Thanks, but I never cared for any of those, honestly. There's not a whole lot to be done for this injury. Except complain about it when no one is awake on the internet ;-)

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Thanks, but I never cared for any of those, honestly. There's not a whole lot to be done for this injury. Except complain about it when no one is awake on the internet ;-)
If you are anything like me and my injuries...they are secondary to getting hurt a lot in sports and car wrecks and now being old.

Since I am in the medical field I will disagree that there isn't anything that can be done. All we have to do is die....:eek:

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
If you are anything like me and my injuries...they are secondary to getting hurt a lot in sports and car wrecks and now being old.

Since I am in the medical field I will disagree that there isn't anything that can be done. All we have to do is die....:eek:
Not entirely sure what all that means, but considering the wreck I had, it's apparently going to take a lot to kill me, so death will have wait!

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Not entirely sure what all that means, but considering the wreck I had, it's apparently going to take a lot to kill me, so death will have wait!
Injury: is damage to your body. It is a general term that refers to harm caused by accidents, falls, hits, weapons, and more. In the U.S., millions of people injure themselves every year. These injuries range from minor to life-threatening.

Hurt: To cause physical damage or pain to (an individual or a body part)

Sports: an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment.

Car wreck: an accident in which a car, airplane, train, etc., is badly damaged or destroyed

Old: having lived for a long time; no longer young

Medical Field: of or relating to the science or practice of medicine

Die: (of a person, animal, or plant) stop living

Goodband

Goodband

Audioholic
What you need is a good PT (physical therapist) ... I would gladly help you but I guess my clinic is a little bit far from where you are

Envoyé de mon SGH-I337M en utilisant Tapatalk

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Injury: is damage to your body. It is a general term that refers to harm caused by accidents, falls, hits, weapons, and more. In the U.S., millions of people injure themselves every year. These injuries range from minor to life-threatening.

Hurt: To cause physical damage or pain to (an individual or a body part)

Sports: an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment.

Car wreck: an accident in which a car, airplane, train, etc., is badly damaged or destroyed

Old: having lived for a long time; no longer young

Medical Field: of or relating to the science or practice of medicine

Die: (of a person, animal, or plant) stop living
Excellent job of staying true to the OT!!!

(actually not so much what you wrote being boring as you must be really bored to write it, of course where does that put me if I write about you writing it?):confused:

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
What you need is a good PT (physical therapist) ... I would gladly help you but I guess my clinic is a little bit far from where you are

I am still going 3 days a week for my dang Achilles...I am sick of PTs....

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja

Ah yes, thank you for that! After being launched 65 feet off my motorcycle over the hood of a car, I landed on my head first, and still had enough momentum that when my right knee hit the pavement, its was forced 1/2" further up in to my pelvis where it remains. Broke most everything else, bled out internally, and my lungs collapsed. Therapies were performed during my stay in the hospital.

So yeah, if that didn't kill me, death will have to wait!

Thanks @Goodband I'm guessing you are in France? I would LOVE to come!

Goodband

Goodband

Audioholic
Thanks [USER=77243 said:
@Goodband[/USER] I'm guessing you are in France? I would LOVE to come!
France would be nice ... but unfortunately I'm in Quebec, Canada ... There is no Eifel Tower but we do speak french ☺

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
If you haven't already seen Dexter, that was very good.
Homeland is also very good.
Shameless is also interesting.
That Trinity season of Dexter was on par with the Gus season of Breaking Bad.

Homeland got really annoying for me toward the end of the second season. I'll probably give it another shot at some point.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Ah yes, thank you for that! After being launched 65 feet off my motorcycle over the hood of a car, I landed on my head first, and still had enough momentum that when my right knee hit the pavement, its was forced 1/2" further up in to my pelvis where it remains. Broke most everything else, bled out internally, and my lungs collapsed. Therapies were performed during my stay in the hospital.

So yeah, if that didn't kill me, death will have to wait!

Thanks @Goodband I'm guessing you are in France? I would LOVE to come!
That will work. I had my femur go out my right ass cheek one time in Durango. That was fun too.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis