Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Sadly, Myth Busters is ending. Happily, for the last show they're exposing the myth of the female orgasm. :)

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
I guessed it wrong unless something changes in the 2nd season.
Who did you guess? Maybe you should announce SPOILER ALERT before you answer that.

We're now halfway through season 2. Watched 3 episodes last night. I won't comment other than to say the writers have not run out of ideas.

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Where's @Adam? He needs his 32,000 post already.
I'm impressed that someone still notices that stuff! I used to fixate on it...but not anymore. I miss those days a little bit.

I have a couple of N52 magnets on the way that should get here tomorrow. Looking forward to dropping them through the Feel Flux. :)

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
I'm impressed that someone still notices that stuff! I used to fixate on it...but not anymore. I miss those days a little bit.

I have a couple of N52 magnets on the way that should get here tomorrow. Looking forward to dropping them through the Feel Flux. :)

Are we going need to have an AH Get Together to celebrate your 10th Anniversary?

Cause I'm not going to Arizona in July!

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord

I still pop over to the "Notable Members" section just to see who's where in terms of posts, likes, negs. Funnily enough BSA and I think Mark are near the top in negs.

What shape? I think some small cubes would be cool to see the rotation as they fall through.

Are we going need to have an AH Get Together to celebrate your 10th Anniversary?

Cause I'm not going to Arizona in July!
Yea, we'll just do it in the NE.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
What shape? I think some small cubes would be cool to see the rotation as they fall through.
They might not be cool at all to use in it, but I got these. I'll be able to see it going through the bottom hole (shut up, pervs :D) while it's still visible on the top, so it should make it a lot easier to see the slowing down of the fall.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
That's cool. You'll have to make a video :D

They might not be cool at all to use in it, but I got these. I'll be able to see it going through the bottom hole (shut up, pervs :D) while it's still visible on the top, so it should make it a lot easier to see the slowing down of the fall.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Who did you guess? Maybe you should announce SPOILER ALERT before you answer that.

We're now halfway through season 2. Watched 3 episodes last night. I won't comment other than to say the writers have not run out of ideas.
Spoiler alert...naw...I will PM you.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I got a package of four N38 discs that were stuck together with spacers between them. I decided to slide one off of an end, deliberating avoiding it wrapping back around onto the side of the stack and pinching my fingers. It slid off and didn't snap onto the side of the stack...but instead immediately flipped around in the air to go back where it was originally...except for now my thumb was where the spacer used to be. Yay! :eek: :D Luckily they are "just" N38 and the N52 ones.

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
I got a package of four N38 discs that were stuck together with spacers between them. I decided to slide one off of an end, deliberating avoiding it wrapping back around onto the side of the stack and pinching my fingers. It slid off and didn't snap onto the side of the stack...but instead immediately flipped around in the air to go back where it was originally...except for now my thumb was where the spacer used to be. Yay! :eek: :D Luckily they are "just" N38 and the N52 ones.
I'm unsure if I am supposed to be shocked, appalled, or mortified.

So wait, who was on top?

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord

We finished the series last night. Very good.

Now what do we watch? We have seen "Breaking Bad", "The Killings", "Making a Murderer", "Bloodline", "House of Cards" and didn't get into "Mad Man". Do you have any other favorites?

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
We finished the series last night. Very good.

Now what do we watch? We have seen "Breaking Bad", "The Killings", "Making a Murderer", "Bloodline", "House of Cards" and didn't get into "Mad Man". Do you have any other favorites?
I've only watched thru Episode 5. (I give full credit for the Broadchurch tip to Alex.)

I loved Breaking Bad - I guess there's some Walter White in me.

Most of those others, I haven't seen, except Mad Men. The first several seasons were better, and then it ran downhill.

Orange Is The New Black was fun. I didn't go nuts over it, like I have with Broadchurch, but the 1st season of Orange is certainly worth the time.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I've only watched thru Episode 5. (I give full credit for the Broadchurch tip to Alex.)

I loved Breaking Bad - I guess there's some Walter White in me.

Most of those others, I haven't seen, except Mad Men. The first several seasons were better, and then it ran downhill.

Orange Is The New Black was fun. I didn't go nuts over it, like I have with Broadchurch, but the 1st season of Orange is certainly worth the time.
"The Killings" and "Making a Murderer" are well worth the watch. Bloodline isn't bad at all either.

G

gholt

Full Audioholic
Better call Saul first season comes to Netflix this month

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
Stupid hip displacement has my back spasming... Oh it's gonna be a crappy night!

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Stupid hip displacement has my back spasming... Oh it's gonna be a crappy night!
I have a ton and I mean a ton of muscle relaxers, prescription oral NSAIDs and topical NSAIDs. If only you lived down the street from me...

My pharmacy texts me every 30 days and says to reply with "Y" if I want them to call my doctor and see if they can be refilled, it is all covered by my insurance so even though I never use any of them, I always reply "Y"...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I have a ton and I mean a ton of muscle relaxers, prescription oral NSAIDs and topical NSAIDs. If only you lived down the street from me...

My pharmacy texts me every 30 days and says to reply with "Y" if I want them to call my doctor and see if they can be refilled, it is all covered by my insurance so even though I never use any of them, I always reply "Y"...
I have opiates I don't take. I heard they were bad for you.

Peaky Blinders on NF is good. Again with the sub titles. I wonder if they they might consider asking their actors to spit out the f^%&in' potatoes.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Saul had lots of good one-liners, but my favorite was "If I ever get anal polyps, I'm going to name them after you two."

Better Call Saul was great comic relief in Breaking Bad. How can they ever do a whole show with him?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis