Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Hey fellow geeks,
Recommend me a cheap but reliable backup hard drive for my wife's photography stuff... 1tb is plenty and it will stay at home so size isn't an issue. $100 tops.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Hey fellow geeks,
Recommend me a cheap but reliable backup hard drive for my wife's photography stuff... 1tb is plenty and it will stay at home so size isn't an issue. $100 tops.
Mrs. Stongbad says you're all slackers for not answering yet!

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Hey fellow geeks,
Costco has some good buys.
Even good prices on memory cards that she can catalog and swap out.
Their On Line area has even more.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Well ... I got a PM today. I'm an important guy.

Seriously bored out of my skull. No wonder Adam reviews baby formula.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Mrs. Stongbad says you're all slackers for not answering yet!
I just ordered a WD Passport Ultra 2tb from Amazon for your, er, I mean my wife's photography. :DReview on CNET was good. You can get a 1tb for under $100.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I just ordered a WD Passport Ultra 2tb from Amazon for your, er, I mean my wife's photography. :DReview on CNET was good. You can get a 1tb for under $100.
Got her a WD Passport Ultra 1tb for $60 at Best Buy. She's happy. :D

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Not sure if it's something in my settings, but is the site displaying differently? For the past two weeks or so the forum is only displaying the thread titles. Before that, I would see new posts and who replied to the thread. Now when I click on a thread it only displays the title and who started the thread. Nothing else.

???o_O

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Not sure if it's something in my settings, but is the site displaying differently? For the past two weeks or so the forum is only displaying the thread titles. Before that, I would see new posts and who replied to the thread. Now when I click on a thread it only displays the title and who started the thread. Nothing else.

???o_O
That is what happens on my Android Tablet. I assume they cut down on info with the idea it was a phone and small screen.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
That is what happens on my Android Tablet. I assume they cut down on info with the idea it was a phone and small screen.
Hm... I only use my pc. No mobile.
In my opinion, it makes the forum feel empty. Like there's no activity here.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I'm not a computer guy, but try clearing your history/cookies and see if it goes back to normal.
My PC still looks the way it has for months (years?), so you should still be able to get the "classic" instead of the "mobile" interface.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I went to Knoxville for a week. A 20 year old girl explained that high school kids at McDee's don't deserve $15 an hour. I guess I didn't have it in me to explain that at $15/hr, it wouldn't BE a high school kid working there and my drive through order wouldn't BE effed up and if she was in the effing kitchen making me a sandwich I wouldn't be at the effing McEffing MacDonald's to begin with. F^%&!

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Organizing a group buy is kind of like covering yourself steaks and walking into the lion pit at the zoo.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis