Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
So, I tore down my old shed on the weekend and I did some tidying in the new shed. I found the boxes for my subwoofer drivers and amps and decided to take the risk of bundling the cardboard and foam padding for disposal. I've had them for 2 1/2 years, so I felt I could take the risk. Hope I didn't curse myself and that they won't blow up shortly.:eek:

On a side note I dodged the dog issue once again. We now have 2 Guinea Pigs and my daughter is very happy. I'm brilliant.:D

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
All the talk about trucks made me think about this video.
A Norwegian race car driver test Dodge RAM SRT 10 on track. Jump to abot 4 minutes in.

So what are they saying about the FoFo at 7:06?
(Alex wants to know, but is afraid to ask)

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
My other forum is a british sport bike
Where's adk, I think he wanted the "old" TT.

TT means so many things to me.. if I was on my british sport bike forum, I'd be thinking we were talking about Tourist Trophy or the Isle of Man!

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Good call.
Pickup truck was just crazy talk.
See, this is a good idea Fuzz.
Now you guys can switch off.
Doug got tired of you two using his convertible Miata all the time.

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
So what are they saying about the FoFo at 7:06?
(Alex wants to know, but is afraid to ask)
I saw a fofo priced close to 40 large. I was wondering if I should rebuild the struts on mine and now know the answer to be 'hell yeah'. It might be $400. 40 large? Puh-lease.

I keep 2 cars runnin'. :D

Back in Beantown tomorrow ... and it's only Tuesday. I ate too much chili but thank goodness I had the self control to only eat all the yogurt covered pretzels ... and some chips. The weight is still shedding even with all the eating. That's the only thing I really like about work. I can eat anything and still drop pounds. I'm really in the mood for ice cream and pizza but it freaks the girl out when she sees me eat for 3 hours straight.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
YAY, RAIN.. F#CKING FINALLY, rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain. I couldn't sleep last night in anticipation BUT when it started, man I fell right asleep. and it is DOWN POURING NOW, I love it...

I am SO happy its raining, rain rain rain rain rain rain rain and rain some more...

I am going to celebrate by going to mcdonalds for breakfast, steak egg and cheese bagel with 2 hash browns, and OJ please, I will put 1 hash brown inside the bagel and have the other just for good measure... That does mean I have to get out of bed before 10:30 though,... eh, thats ok, ITS RAINING!!!!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Got my hands on some a/c filter material from work and refit our filtration to work better and be quieter.

The winning won't quit.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Some serious poster just read these last tree gems and wondered WTF.

Unf^%&ing stoppable winning.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I would edit out the spelling error in the above post but winners don't make mistakes.

We change the spelling of words permanently. (sarcasm, right?)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis