Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
So how's your moving plans Alex? :p
I spent the night sleeping in your car. I'm waiting for you to go to work so I can hide in one
of your many closets to scare the life out of you when you open the door. :eek:

Gotta run ...

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I spent the night sleeping in your car. I'm waiting for you to go to work so I can hide in one
of your many closets to scare the life out of you when you open the door. :eek:

Gotta run ...

Wow, impressive.... :cool:
I will send you the dollar I owe you then :p

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
Talk about the bait and switch. I never would have expected to see pictures of...of all things...speakers. Dang, Sensi, this is Audioholics! :eek: :D
Haha, I figured everyone would be expecting asses. :p:D:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Oh, wait - was that not an innuendo (say it like only you can, Doug :D)?

I eat meat - I just also eat veggie stuff, too. I'm on a slow and possibly never finished journey towards being a vegan.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Oh, wait - was that not an innuendo (say it like only you can, Doug :D)?
Nah, I am pretty sure that was what I was going for.

I eat meat - I just also eat veggie stuff, too. I'm on a slow and possibly never finished journey towards being a vegan.
Take your time. Vegans live a sad, sad life without cheese...

...and eggs...

...and...

...well...

...meat.

:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The cooler I was referring to is a swamp cooler. They use it in lands of crappy dry-hotness in place of an AC because they are far easier on the electrical bill. I wish I had both, but putting in an AC is pretty spendy these days.
I got the impression from that photo of your driveway that you lived in a newer subdivision, but I'd be suprised if any new houses don't have AC these days - is your house newer? I don't have a swamp cooler and don't wish that I did. They might work great, but I just have the mentality that they boost the humidity level in the house. That, and they don't work for s*** when it's high humidity like we get here in the late summer.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Take your time. Vegans live a sad, sad life without cheese...

...and eggs...

...and...

...well...

...meat.

:D
I gave up dairy about four months ago after I realized how that market ties in with the veal trade. I felt really guilty last week when I broke down and bought two frozen pizzas with cheese on them. I also don't buy eggs.

I haven't translated that into checking everything that I buy for those items, though. And no matter what you try to tell me, cake doesn't use any of that. It's just pure goodness. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis