Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Nervous that there are other people out there like...oh, I don't know...YOU? :D
Jamie had it coming ... :D
... and for that matter so did Jerry. :eek: :p

I thought Sensi was selling the object of Jeff's desire: M&K S-150's. It was a misunderstanding that was making me sweat. I was waiting on a price and wanted to work out some terms privately before Jeff found out and just bought them so that I could just go on and on about how good they sound and how he has to drive down to hear their sweet goodness.

Last edited:
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I felt like Microsoft kinda had its act together with Windows 7 (which I actually like), and I have high hopes for Windows 8.
Yes on the first. Windows 8 beta is just windows 7 with multi-touch capability from what we've seen at work. It even had the Windows 7 splash screen. I don't think that's a bad thing though. Win 7 is very stable.

I don't plan on getting an Iphone again. It was great until they came out with OS 4 which bricks the OS 3 phones.

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
I thought Sensi was selling the object of Jeff's desire: M&K S-150's. It was a misunderstanding that was making me sweat. I was waiting on a price and wanted to work out some terms privately before Jeff found out and just bought them so that I could just go on and on about how good they sound and how he has to drive down to hear their sweet goodness.
You wouldn't be lying, they do sound sweet. ;)

I PM'd him about the MP-150 I'm selling. Great center channel to have and he can find some S-150s on the used market in time.

I wouldn't buy from the new M&K. S-150 II's...pft...ABT in Chicago bought M&K in bankruptcy and changed the tweeters and crossover and who knows what else...not convinced until I hear. Kinda sketchy, considering ABT is just a consumer electronics reseller, but who knows...could be an improvement?

Yes on the first. Windows 8 beta is just windows 7 with multi-touch capability from what we've seen at work. It even had the Windows 7 splash screen. I don't think that's a bad thing though. Win 7 is very stable.

I don't plan on getting an Iphone again. It was great until they came out with OS 4 which bricks the OS 3 phones.
I just hope Microsoft doesn't just chase Apple by copying their style and features. They'd be better off to be the 'fallback' when the Apple steam blows over. I mean, now Apple is biting off a little too much of the Apple, hehe. Like their new release of Final Cut X is like iMovie on steroids, half the industry is still running 9 to avoid it.

That said, I'm running all Apple, and like it, but, some of the 'features' are just stupid and the 'app store' is full of junk. It was just the better alternative to workstations than overpriced and poorly supported Dell... or HP which the Z series workstations are nice, but the company ****ed with tablets and now is basically tits up.

I just got a new Mac Air with the i7 fully loaded, and it's actually a frickin' workhorse. Like, I run Photoshop, inDesign, and process huge files off that little thing. Huge improvement over the last edition. Wouldn't do video editing or 3D rendering on it, but, it's still impressive for something that I can basically toss in a folder hehe.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
You wouldn't be lying, they do sound sweet. ;)

I PM'd him about the MP-150 I'm selling. Great center channel to have and he can find some S-150s on the used market in time.

I wouldn't buy from the new M&K. S-150 II's...pft...ABT in Chicago bought M&K in bankruptcy and changed the tweeters and crossover and who knows what else...not convinced until I hear. Kinda sketchy, considering ABT is just a consumer electronics reseller, but who knows...could be an improvement?

I just hope Microsoft doesn't just chase Apple by copying their style and features. They'd be better off to be the 'fallback' when the Apple steam blows over. I mean, now Apple is biting off a little too much of the Apple, hehe. Like their new release of Final Cut X is like iMovie on steroids, half the industry is still running 9 to avoid it.

That said, I'm running all Apple, and like it, but, some of the 'features' are just stupid and the 'app store' is full of junk. It was just the better alternative to workstations than overpriced and poorly supported Dell... or HP which the Z series workstations are nice, but the company ****ed with tablets and now is basically tits up.

I just got a new Mac Air with the i7 fully loaded, and it's actually a frickin' workhorse. Like, I run Photoshop, inDesign, and process huge files off that little thing. Huge improvement over the last edition. Wouldn't do video editing or 3D rendering on it, but, it's still impressive for something that I can basically toss in a folder hehe.
Video and Image editing are supposed to be the strengths of Apple computers. Adobe and Apple seem to be good friends these days.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan

To me Win 8 looks like a new OS where they tried to make the UI so confusing that it's impossible to navigate :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5...

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5... I'm not gonna buy iPhone5...
I'm not gonna buy an iPhone5

this message was sent from my iphone5 :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan

this message was sent from my iphone5 :p

this message was sent from my iphone5 provided by my employer :p

EDIT: No, just kidding :p

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I've got 8am meetings the rest of the week. Yeah, yeah, I know...boo hoo. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Ah, Adblock, how I adore thee. "Tweet" button? What tweet button? :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Ah, Adblock, how I adore thee. "Tweet" button? What tweet button? :D
How about "Any" button, have you found this any button..... it's mentioned everywhere in all these programs...... "press any button to continue....."

I just can't %¤#¤"#¤%%& find the button labeled "any" :confused:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
But I have Norwegian keyboard and there is no "Any Key" :(

Aha, "Press any key to continue"
is: "Trykk en tast for å fortsette" In Norwegian

So I should look for a key labeled "En tast" :p

But it's not there......

Last edited:
M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
Looks like you can get an iPhone4S instead...hehe. I'll probably buy one just because I don't really see any other options and my blackberry is getting old (melting). Plus that nice screen is great for hookers to do lines of coke off of (kidding hehe)

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Looks like you can get an iPhone4S instead...hehe. I'll probably buy one just because I don't really see any other options and my blackberry is getting old (melting). Plus that nice screen is great for hookers to do lines of coke off of (kidding hehe)
I wonder if that means the 4 will drop in price?

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
Not sure if they'll keep selling it. Likely could get it used, but, I've found Apple's lifespan on portables to be kind of short. Not sure if I'd buy used Apple product. iPods are like 2-3 years, iPhones I've seen around the same at work. They just kinda...well...die. hehe.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Not too long ago a friend of mine bought an iPhone 3 for 50 bucks. He likes it. I didn't understand what you meant about it being a brick.

The new 'Like' thing is ... I just think we're maybe moving too fast.

:D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
ha ha ha ha ha

The so much hyped Iphone 5 is just an Iphone 4 with an S :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com