Presumptuous aren't we?

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
You can always retract the thanks that you give to people. Just go to a post in which you've thanked someone, and there will be a button for that.

Thanks, Ryan. I've seen that, but I haven't seen the points disappear with that. So, I believe that someone is just retracting. It's cool. People have the freedom to give and to take back. Again, I'm not complaining. I just haven't experienced it before (at least, not at this magnitude this quickly), so it was interesting enough to me to post it.

Again, probably should have gone in the boring thread...my apologies...

If you got thanked in the Hot Girl thread they went away when it got deleted. That could have been it, because I think I remember thanking you in there, or maybe it was someone else...

Spkr_Bldr

Spkr_Bldr

Full Audioholic
I find a lot of your posts to be cocky so I will probably give you a red chicklet at some point but I will sign it.:D

This is going to be weird for both of us because I am probably going to buy some of your speakers at some point too.
That's fine, on both accounts :D Get to know me personally and you'll see it's not cockyness, I'm just a straight shooter. That's just how us country boys are, but if you're the same with me you can expect no judgement, which is the good side.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
If you got thanked in the Hot Girl thread they went away when it got deleted. That could have been it, because I think I remember thanking you in there, or maybe it was someone else...
Thanks. This was between last night and this morning, and that thread got deleted earlier.

Anyway, no big deal. It just caught my attention.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
Thanks. This was between last night and this morning, and that thread got deleted earlier.

Anyway, no big deal. It just caught my attention.
i think midnightsensi is right.

the reason it affected your thanks just now is because the thread has just been permanently deleted. it was previously a soft delete.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
i think midnightsensi is right.

the reason it affected your thanks just now is because the thread has just been permanently deleted. it was previously a soft delete.
Thanks, Mike (and Sensi).

Might I make a request for the future, then...soft delete. SOFT delete! :D :D

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Hey, I am a straight shooting country boy too. We would probably get along just fine.
That's fine, on both accounts :D Get to know me personally and you'll see it's not cockyness, I'm just a straight shooter. That's just how us country boys are, but if you're the same with me you can expect no judgement, which is the good side.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Hey, I am a straight shooting country boy too. We would probably get along just fine.
Let me direct you two fellas to post #4 in this thread:

http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48874

I'm gonna go put my helmet on. Let the rock throwing begin. :D

Spkr_Bldr

Spkr_Bldr

Full Audioholic
Probably ... country boy from Texas, I imagine you do a fair amount of real shooting too? If so we'd definately have something in common.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Probably ... country boy from Texas, I imagine you do a fair amount of real shooting too? If so we'd definately have something in common.
Didn't you shoot something off? Like a thumb? Combining your shooting habits and PD's drinking habits doesn't seem wise. Just throwing that out there.

My previous post was suppose to get you to see this, I guess I could have just said,
"Get a room, you two." :D

Last edited by a moderator:
ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I shot a guy on my way to the gym today so yes, it is pretty common for me to shoot things.;)

Don't anyone get upset. It was just a leg shot with a .45 SIG SAUER P220 Compact:eek:

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
I shot a guy on my way to the gym today so yes, it is pretty common for me to shoot things.;)

Don't anyone get upset. It was just a leg shot with a .45 SIG SAUER P220 Compact:eek:
Probably tried to take your workout martini :eek:. Bastard should have known...

itschris

itschris

This whole rep thing is funny. Here's my 2 cents... 1) if it is supposed to be some indication of a/v prowness, then yeah... it's not working. I've been into this stuff for years and years, took a long break for 5 years or so and found myself completely out of the loop and had to quickly learn a bunch of stuff to catch up. I do my best to answer newbie questions, but I'll never be like a lot of you guys debating db curves and all that stuff. I can't immerse myself that much into it to be that authoritative. I've got a bunch of chicklets, but I think most came from me posting recipes of all things in the Steam Vent. Maybe if it is supposed to be a gauge on A/V knowledge, you should only rack up points in the A/V sections. That's what they do on my BBQ site. You only get post count and rep points for posting about BBQ.

2) However, if the rep system is a general indication of your status here as an overall individual then CLEARLY it's working just fine since I'm such a swell guy and my rep points reflect that undeniable truth. :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis