ParadigmDawg: gear for sale

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
You're such a copy-cat! :D

My fireplace is also 14' high and 8' wide:

...but mine is cooler because when you open the blinds, you see a pool. Plus....my house was exactly 1 million bucks less than yours....

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
...but mine is cooler because when you open the blinds, you see a pool. Plus....my house was exactly 1 million bucks less than yours....
Can't argue about your cool pool.

My next door neighbor has a pool. I see him out there cleaning his pool every other day. That's one less thing I don't have to worry about now. Too many things to do now.

One of these days, hopefully very soon, I will be all caught up and then I can just relax.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Can't argue about your cool pool.

My next door neighbor has a pool. I see him out there cleaning his pool every other day. That's one less thing I don't have to worry about now. Too many things to do now.

One of these days, hopefully very soon, I will be all caught up and then I can just relax.
I have already told you they make Mexicans for pool cleaning.

That being said, I "play like" I am cleaning my pool a lot just to get out of house chores....

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
The little bar area is finished besides caulking the sides. The drywall repair turned out really good. Maybe not as good as Alex would have done but this guy didn't even steal anything from us.(unlike Alex)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Dude, how much do you guys drink? You got rid of your HT for a mini bar? :D

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Dude, how much do you guys drink? You got rid of your HT for a mini bar? :D
I honestly can't even afford any booze now..... and my HT just changed a lot but didn't go away. It kind of rocks.....

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
MD 20/20 will get you anything you want...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
True.

Several years ago I went on a several days hiking trip, obviously light weight is a premium on that type of trip. So, rather than bringing beer along, we brought a small bottle of Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum and a 20oz of Coke. Well, end of the first day, I realized that I have the Capt Morgan's but left the coke in the car at the trail head.

But, we had some powder packets of Hawaiian Punch, so we mixed that with water and added the Capt Morgans------And it tasted exactly like MD 20/20!

So, next time you don't have any MD around, you know how to "mix your own" o_Oo_Oo_O

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Several years ago I went on a several days hiking trip, obviously light weight is a premium on that type of trip. So, rather than bringing beer along, we brought a small bottle of Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum and a 20oz of Coke. Well, end of the first day, I realized that I have the Capt Morgan's but left the coke in the car at the trail head.

But, we had some powder packets of Hawaiian Punch, so we mixed that with water and added the Capt Morgans------And it tasted exactly like MD 20/20!

So, next time you don't have any MD around, you know how to "mix your own" o_Oo_Oo_O
I'm not sure how to respond to that...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis