ParadigmDawg: gear for sale

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Guest bath. It should be finished tomorrow.

Last edited:
B

BriReeves629

Audioholic
The kitchen is about done and the bar area would be except for one missing cabinet door which is being repainted, backsplash, baseboards and some drywall/texture repair. I am having trouble finding a good drywall guy so far.

Granite is in bar area and both bathrooms now, the bar wall is done, the guest bath should be completed tomorrow and they will attack the giant fireplace and our master bath on Saturday.

The hardwood guys should be here mid next week.

Very nice! That pocket door is a very nice touch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Looking good. Did you end up with a contractor or no?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
That knock down, as I call it, is tough to match. It was initially put on with a tool called a hopper. If the repair is performed with one of those, you might expect to be like a certain degree happier but you will always be able to see the attempt to blend. Low luster paints are your friend.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
That knock down, as I call it, is tough to match. It was initially put on with a tool called a hopper. If the repair is performed with one of those, you might expect to be like a certain degree happier but you will always be able to see the attempt to blend. Low luster paints are your friend.
My drywall/painter came in yesterday to take a look and said "no issue at all"

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Anything to do with tile will be done by tomorrow.

Hardwood guys start on Wednesday and will be done on Saturday.

Then just the paint touch up and crown molding repair.

Last edited:
ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Looking great. Nice on arranging all the subs yourself.
Yes sir, it was a lot to take on but really worth the money it saved. We kept our original budget and put the savings into expanding the remodel. This allowed us to add hardwood in the bedroom, new granite in both bathrooms, 2 new toilets, the tile and faucets in the master bathroom, and a barn door going from the master bedroom to the master bath.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I thought I was your drywaller.

I hope you're happy with him but he don't know you like I know you, you slut. :D
I actually considered seeing if I could fly you here but then I was like "he wouldn't have his tools so I would have to buy him new tools". Then I was like "he won't have a truck to pick up materials so I will have to buy him a truck"...

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Looking awesome. So first it was the pool. Now a big remodel.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
How do those Linkwitz Orions sound in there?
The Orion sound great in there. I never tried to play them without that big thick rug, but they sound great with the rug. :D

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Which contractors did you use? We'd love to do a remodel in the future. I dunno if they'll be in our budget but it doesn't hurt to ask :D

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Hardwoods are done. I will get better pictures later. The initial handscrape wasn't nearly deep and beat up enough for us so I had them redo it. It is about exactly what we wanted now.

Just crown molding, baseboards and paint touch up left plus a few odd and end things that need corrected.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Which contractors did you use? We'd love to do a remodel in the future. I dunno if they'll be in our budget but it doesn't hurt to ask :D
Oakline in FTW.

They subbed out the tile to a company named iHome. Those guys were very nice but had staffing issues and some general unprofessional-ism that I am addressing today when the foreman from Oakline comes over.

The hardwood guys were absolutely great.

It all just cost one commission check...:D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis