Once again: what are you listening to now?

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
The Hives "Tyrannosaurus Hives" on CD. great music..poor recording quality

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
The Del Fuegos "Bost Mass" on vinyl. Its their 2nd album and is as solid as their first one.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
The Del Fuegos "Bost, Mass" on vinyl
"Stand Up" on vinyl

Metric "Fantasies" on CD

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Otus Rush "Essnetials Of, Cobra Recordings" on CD
Cuff the Duke "Cuff The Duke" on CD. very interesting group which I'm beginning to really enyoy. Their sound is very much like Blue Rodeo sprinkled with some Yes and (the name escapes me of the other band but will repsot this again once it springs to mind) :eek:

C

caupina

Full Audioholic
Ryuichi Sakamoto's "Smoochy". "Rio" has gotten me hooked, there's something about that tune that I find fascinating.

Kenji Naoki's "Denshi Ongaku". Nice chillout CD.

skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Audioholic Field Marshall
These guys are crazy good...I'm listening to an unnamed CD by The Infamous Stringdusters, a virtuosic bluegrass band. Their style combines the progressive style of Union Station with a lot of traditional elements. For a live example, see an amazing jam with Sam Bush at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC_Wu55npi0

Last edited:
3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
These guys are crazy good...I'm listening to an unnamed CD by The Infamous Stringdusters, a virtuosic bluegrass band. Their style combines the progressive style of Union Station with a lot of traditional elements. For a live example, see an amazing jam with Sam Bush at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC_Wu55npi0
There's another poster on here who's into bluegrass as well but his name escapes me. If I can remember, I'll send you a PM with his name. :)

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Tom Petty & The Heart Breakers "MOJO" on vinyl
Tom Petty & The Herat Breaker's self titled album ( I beleive his very first albumn with the group) on vinyl. Its a good album as well.

Soundtrack to American Grafitti, album 2 on vinyl

walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai
Would you like to buy a ticket to this show?

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
This is mildly obscene if you have any imagination. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
The Tea Party "Splendor Solice" on CD
Cough The Duke "Cough The DUke" on CD

newsletter