Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Working my way through the ELP box set. Listened to their debut album and now on to Tarkus. Looking forward to hearing the unreleased concert CDs. welcome back my friends to the show that never ends, ladies and gentlemen Emerson, Lake and Palmer!
IMG_4052.jpeg

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Atmos mix of PF Animals releases on May 15

Pics of the show on Sat. are too big to upload!!

D

dolynick

Audioholic
Today saw the following go through the player while working:

Tool - Fear Innoculum
Tool - 10,000 Days
Faith No More - The Real Thing

I wasn't quite sure what to expect from that last one through the Amators.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Excellent! Love Joe Bonamassa. Have seen him twice in concert and he’s amazing live.
Ive seen him a few times myself and actually I liked his early concerts and music which seemed to have more soul and less pedal activity when he first started than what he plays today. He’s a great blues guitarist, I'll give him that, not a SRV.. But he has always felt to me like a guy who is great at emulating his hero’s as opposed to doing anything ground breaking. I always feel like he’s trying to be Gary Moore or something .. it’s just my opinion.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
This group popped up on my Reel on my Iphone.

Xander And The Peace Pirates.

Lead singer and guitarist Keith Xander was born without a right arm below the elbow and plays his guitar using a prosthesis and hook . A style of SRV and Blues and Rock. Amazing watching a youtube video of this guy playing,

R-26450993-1679065207-2467.jpg

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
This group popped up on my Reel on my Iphone.

Xander And The Peace Pirates.

Lead singer and guitarist Keith Xander was born without a right arm below the elbow and plays his guitar using a prosthesis and hook . A style of SRV and Blues and Rock. Amazing watching a youtube video of this guy playing,

View attachment 66554
Just checked them out on Qobuz. We Cry cut sounds good. Thanks for the heads up.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis