Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Going to see them tonight at a small venue
Speaking of small venues, I saw the Marcels at a smallish bar back in the early 80s. As you might imagine their version of Blue Moon killed it! :)

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Going to see them tonight at a small venue
Small venues are definitely the way to go IMO. My wife and I have been seeing legacy acts and cover bands at small theaters and halls and it’s the best. You can see the musicians up close and the sound is great compared to arenas. And it leaves money in the budget to buy more CDs. listening to Supertramp Crime of the Century.
IMG_4046.jpeg

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Once again streaming smooth Jazz on my WIIM Pro Plus through my system. Absolutely awesome best 250 or so I've recently spent. :)

Dean Kurtz

Dean Kurtz

Audioholic
I got the Acoustic Sounds SACD of Genesis Selling England by the Pound. Sounds really good.

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
Once again streaming smooth Jazz on my WIIM Pro Plus through my system. Absolutely awesome best 250 or so I've recently spent. :)
I go on smooth jazz benders sometimes. Lately it's been while I sleep and while at work and driving too and from. Nobody has been at the shop on my shift so I play what I want. I have been revisiting Spyro Gyra (I also made a station based on them on Pandora). Doesn't really matter who you choose from that genre because the random selections will include all of them anyway. Paul Hardcastle, Fourplay, Grover Washington, Chris Standring etc. I get a good Mix when Choosing a station based on Al Di Meola as well.

This is a good one with some good percussion.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Streaming mellow 70s and 80s rock today. I am sooo glad I bought the WIIM Pro Plus streamer. :)

Dean Kurtz

Dean Kurtz

Audioholic
Small venues are definitely the way to go IMO. My wife and I have been seeing legacy acts and cover bands at small theaters and halls and it’s the best. You can see the musicians up close and the sound is great compared to arenas. And it leaves money in the budget to buy more CDs. listening to Supertramp Crime of the Century. View attachment 66394
That is a great one and a great recording. I bought the gold cd by MFSL when it was released years ago (still have that). I used to have the MFSL record way back. Ken Scott did a great job producing that one. Got to see them in 1978 and 1980.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis