davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah, Russ is now a Steeler at very little cost and no draft capital. Vet minimum Denver will pay the rest. He will compete with Pickett and at the very least make Pickett better even if he wins the job outright. So, it does look like a win now for the Steelers.:)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Steeler free agent signings so far
QB Russell Wilson
P Cameron Johnston
ILB Patrick Queen

Good pickups at team needs but then they traded their no 1 receiver for a mediocre DB from an already depleted wide receiver room. I guess they really wanted that guy outta Pittsburgh. Now they have to address the wide receiver issue with some relatively high draft picks or free agent signings.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Would not expect RW to be the answer for Stealers. He hasn’t had that read option run threat the past few years. He is accurate with deep throws though.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Wow Steelers trade Kenny Pickett former 1st round draft choice to Philly, that only leaves Russ in the QB room. Gonna be really interesting to see where the Steelers go from here.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Like what the Steelers are doing. I’m looking forward to the draft too. Concerned the Pats are going the wrong way. Hope they draft well and get back to being competitive. Looks like they may be going the way of the Red Sox. They‘ve won so many times it’s all about making money and not spending enough to win again.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
WOW. Fields and Wilson. Nice inexpensive pickups with way more upside potential than they had.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Now the Steelers don't have to spend any high draft picks on a QB. Looks like a win win so far, :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
The QB situation should be better than last year, and the cost savings is a nice bonus.:)

Tankini

Tankini

Full Audioholic
NFL draft on now! 3 QB,s go 1-2-3,...... 5! QB,s taken in the top 10 first round. Vikings just picked a QB.

Saints on the Clock! With the 14th pick in the 1st round, New Orleans Saints pick..... Offensive tackle! Taliese Fuaga! Oregon State! Nice! One hole filled!!

Last edited:
Tankini

Tankini

Full Audioholic
Saint's went with OL help, with their 1st pick and a very nice addition. The QB sleepier here is Bo Nix, Denver Broncos Picked up the steel of the draft as far as quarterbacks go.

Last edited:
Tankini

Tankini

Full Audioholic
First 14 picks were on offense. Kind of an unusual draft there.
Yeah sure was, but than again all those teams are in need of Serious help. It takes 3-5 years to build-up a NFL team to Rise from the bottom and mediocre to top ten competition, competing of post season play.

Squishman

Squishman

Audioholic General
I cannot tell you how awesome round one was for the Minnesota Vikings! We got QB JJ McCarthy and Dallas Turner. Filling two massive needs and getting the top defensive player in the draft! GM Kwesi was amazing last night.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Steelers addressed one of their most pressing needs by drafting OT Troy Fautanu with pick 20. Now tonight they need to get some combination of Center, DB, and WR with their 3 picks in rounds 2 and 3. I'm pretty happy with Fautanu in round 1, but it's the draft so who knows how these guys will work out.

Tankini

Tankini

Full Audioholic
I cannot tell you how awesome round one was for the Minnesota Vikings! We got QB JJ McCarthy and Dallas Turner. Filling two massive needs and getting the top defensive player in the draft! GM Kwesi was amazing last night.
Viking sure nailed the 1st round with Very solid picks! That team is/was, just a few Pieces away from being an elite team. The Defensive end they picked up was an outstanding grab. Saints have 1#-2nd pick, I'm expecting another offensive lineman, tackle probably maybe a guard. Wouldn't be surprised if Dennis Allen picks a defensive end, or WR. This is a very deep draft for Offensive and Defensive lineman. After the 2nd round Saints don't pick until the 5th round they have 4, 5th round picks. Mickey Loomis and Dennis Allen more than likely will package at least 3 of those to try to move up and get a 3 round pick or fourth.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Viking sure nailed the 1st round with Very solid picks! That team is/was, just a few Pieces away from being an elite team. The Defensive end they picked up was an outstanding grab. Saints have 1#-2nd pick, I'm expecting another offensive lineman, tackle probably maybe a guard. Wouldn't be surprised if Dennis Allen picks a defensive end, or WR. This is a very deep draft for Offensive and Defensive lineman. After the 2nd round Saints don't pick until the 5th round they have 4, 5th round picks. Mickey Loomis and Dennis Allen more than likely will package at least 3 of those to try to move up and get a 3 round pick or fourth.
Yeah, that looks like a sweet round 1 for sure.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Round 2 about to kick off! I admit that I'm buying into the hype. 7 rounds 3 days. Back in the day it was 11 rounds 1 day. My how things have changed.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis