davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Since I didn't watch the game are you telling me a 'black' Nat'l anthem was played and not the US Nat'l anthem ?? if so, shame on the NFL !!!!
Both were played. I'm of the opinion that there should be one national anthem. If you want to play that song, call it something else. Just another divisive issue and we don't need anymore. From the left or right.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Well, Joe pulled it off.
The talk he had with Patrick at half time bore fruit, and the Swift City Chiefs pulled off their usual come from behind magic.
Go Joe !!
(many thanks to Taylor also)
I must have missed Taylor Swift endorsing Joe at halftime. :)

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Both were played. I'm of the opinion that there should be one national anthem. If you want to play that song, call it something else. Just another divisive issue and we don't need anymore. From the left or right.
Yeah, I just looked it up and saw that. Reba sang the Nat'l Anthem. The other, 'Lift Every Voice and Sing' apparently has been somewhat adopted as a 'Black Nat'l Anthem', ridiculous IMO. Now I hear some nitwit politician from Tenn is complaining because so few stood up for the playing of it ??? WTF is that moron talking about ????

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah, I just looked it up and saw that. Reba sang the Nat'l Anthem. The other, 'Lift Every Voice and Sing' apparently has been somewhat adopted as a 'Black Nat'l Anthem', ridiculous IMO. Now I hear some nitwit politician from Tenn is complaining because so few stood up for the playing of it ??? WTF is that moron talking about ????
Agreed. We should have one Anthem not one for every race. If the majority of voters want to change it fine but still only one. So divisive.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Agreed. We should have one Anthem not one for every race. If the majority of voters want to change it fine but still only one. So divisive.
Before long, to make the US politically correct for all races, all Sports Events will have a person sing every National Anthem of all the races represented in the United States..

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
1 is too many in KC but I can remember when the Pistons won back-to-back in the early 90s. Cars and/or buildings were on fire LOL.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Dude, nothing funny about rioting and setting cars and buildings on fire.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Dude, nothing funny about rioting and setting cars and buildings on fire.
Agree. Not to mention, the injuries, I guess that's funny to some"

""" 1990 NBA Finals
The game ended at 11:30 EDT and rioting quickly began afterward. Looting was reported throughout the city and at least 124 people were hospitalized for injuries, including 26 who had been shot, two had been stabbed, and over a dozen who were beaten in front of riot police. """

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Nothing funny about the mass shooting yesterday in the KC SB parade. Sadly, this is what our country has become. :( :(

T

TyreseD

Audiophyte
I read that this is the 48th mass shooting this year in the USA.. Wow, but the year just started recently... It's sad!!
But I still want to say about the Super Bowl. It was great.. I could have even bet with my friends who would win.. I would have won myself an extra hundred dollars. I could at least check completesports.com to choose a site for a bet. But unfortunately..:)

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I read that this is the 48th mass shooting this year in the USA.. Wow, but the year just started recently... It's sad!!
But I still want to say about the Super Bowl. It was great.. I could have even bet with my friends who would win.. I would have won myself an extra hundred dollars. But unfortunately..:)
It was a great SB. Unfortunately, it will always have the shootings at the parade attached to it.

T

TyreseD

Audiophyte
It was a great SB. Unfortunately, it will always have the shootings at the parade attached to it.
I agree with you.. the fact that there was a shooting after the super bowl somewhat changes the mood of the event.. It is moments like these when you realize that life is not really yours.. A couple of people with guns can quickly change everything drastically..

T

TyreseD

Audiophyte
Just read that the shooting was the second in a year at a major sporting event in the United States...
*the sense of security has left the chat*

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Russ Wilson might be headed to Pitt. A high draft pick for Fields is a bad move IMO. What works is Pitt has strong D and a running game. Wilson is worth 25 TDs about per season. What doesn't work is you have Wilson LOL. But if you have had Pickett, Trubinsky, and whoever their backup is well it is a little bit of an improvement. Maybe.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Russ Wilson might be headed to Pitt. A high draft pick for Fields is a bad move IMO. What works is Pitt has strong D and a running game. Wilson is worth 25 TDs about per season. What doesn't work is you have Wilson LOL. But if you have had Pickett, Trubinsky, and whoever their backup is well it is a little bit of an improvement. Maybe.
Trubisky was already cut so it's down to Pickett and Rudolph who is a free agent. Russ is interesting and cheap so maybe the Steelers will look into that.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Pitt did sign Wilson according to Espn. 25 TD's, 10 INT's is roughly the formula. As the host said, less Wilson is more Wilson. Pitt have a very strong run game and defense. That's the key. If he wins the starting job, well it could work, and it could not work LOL. Tomlin has been blessed with such a resoundingly bad cast of qb's.

Tankini

Tankini

Full Audioholic
Pitt did sign Wilson according to Espn. 25 TD's, 10 INT's is roughly the formula. As the host said, less Wilson is more Wilson. Pitt have a very strong run game and defense. That's the key. If he wins the starting job, well it could work, and it could not work LOL. Tomlin has been blessed with such a resoundingly bad cast of qb's.
I read that, Wilson still has gas left maybe Mike can get some more mileage out of him.

Saints are getting rid of Michael Thomas, cap hit but than again he's hardly played the last four years injuries.
Sure hope Dennis Allen, Mickey Loomis beef up the offensive line. First half of last season was brutal on Derek Carr he took some brutal hits.

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis