davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
The 49ers losing is better but chiefs losing isn’t bad either. I know I’ll be happy either way and it’s nice Brady won’t get another ring. :)
Big time agreed. He was a Steeler killer in the playoffs. I'd rather neither got another Lombardi trophy but it is what it is. Sad that the Lions didn't make it. :(

Tankini

Tankini

Full Audioholic
MAGA never met a conspiracy theory that they didn't go all in on. But that is a funny post.:) If the 9ers win I guess we'll just roll on to the next one.
yep, agreed that's one of funniest ones I've seen. TS, Secret honey pot agent. Lolo who knew! Lol

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Well, it's showtime! No personal favorite so I'll get to watch the game without any bias. :)

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Well, Joe pulled it off.
The talk he had with Patrick at half time bore fruit, and the Swift City Chiefs pulled off their usual come from behind magic.
Go Joe !!
(many thanks to Taylor also)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Great finish, but glad the season is over. Time to reset till next season LOL. Will see if the Chiefs can threepeat and be the first in the SB era to do it.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Wow, had hard time keeping tuned it, I was back and forth watching Roadworthy Rescue and the game.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Wow, had hard time keeping tuned it, I was back and forth watching Roadworthy Rescue and the game.
you nailed it Chris, the SB has become a commercial poop show, watched some Iron Resurrection, couple episodes on Netflix, etc. Tuned back in to catch the score and see the 'Walrus' win another one ..............

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
you nailed it Chris, the SB has become a commercial poop show, watched some Iron Resurrection, couple episodes on Netflix, etc. Tuned back in to catch the score and see the 'Walrus' win another one ..............
It kinda turned me off a little when they had the young lady sing the Black National Anthem. What's wrong with the National Anthem of our country, we are all Americans.

Speaking of Iron Resurrection, there is a noticeable difference in Amanda this season. Not sure what it is, face, hair and mannerism. The commercials for the show, show her in some unflattering light.

And the addition of Chad Glasshagel, the Shop Manager and Fabricator at Martin Bros Customs. This guy is an artist of metal., had worked at the Roaster Shop and produced some unreal cars. A big addition to Martin Bros.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
The game itself was pretty entertaining after the first quarter. Seemed like more commercials than football sometimes. Usher confirmed my continued disinterest for anything hip hop. :D

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
It kinda turned me off a little when they had the young lady sing the Black National Anthem. What's wrong with the National Anthem of our country, we are all Americans.

Speaking of Iron Resurrection, there is a noticeable difference in Amanda this season. Not sure what it is, face, hair and mannerism. The commercials for the show, show her in some unflattering light.

And the addition of Chad Glasshagel, the Shop Manager and Fabricator at Martin Bros Customs. This guy is an artist of metal., had worked at the Roaster Shop and produced some unreal cars. A big addition to Martin Bros.
Since I didn't watch the game are you telling me a 'black' Nat'l anthem was played and not the US Nat'l anthem ?? if so, shame on the NFL !!!!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis