Jed M

Jed M

Full Audioholic
here's my listening room, its about 18' square with vaulted ceilings and wall is open to a stair case. I made some room treatments that I have behind my main speakers which seem to help alot, now I need to make some more of them. Please dont laugh at my decor ... its basicaly modern single guy who only cares about his stereo stuff :D
Before I read that I was just looking at your pics and I was trying to wrap my mind around your decor and then I saw the painting on the floor and I knew right then that this dude was single. :D There is sparse/man cave and then there is single. Painting on the floor is a dead give away.

Thanks for the pictures. Its nice to finally see it in the wild.

Mister House

Mister House

Junior Audioholic
Great job on the pics. You are basically the first to post pics of this Sub. They are very helpful. Ummm what kind of basic modern single guy who only cares about his stereo stuff uses the word "decor" lol j/k

P.S. you can change your sig now to "Bad A$$ Epik Sub Owner" lol

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
How does one get a manual for the Empire? Nothing in the bow and nothing online.
I did just send them an email...

J

jvgillow

Full Audioholic
I bet you will see one before the MFW-15 manual is released.

chris357

chris357

Senior Audioholic
i guess the manual is you email any questions to the company...

I'm finding out about the manual to see if they will have something.

oh and yes its still an amazing Sub. I was listening to music and even at low volume I can still feel it in my chest.

chris357

chris357

Senior Audioholic
ok, this sub keeps getting better and better.. I just played the cannon portion of the 1812 overture. and WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean you get full concussionmy neighbors are really going to hate me :D

and its only at 25%

TheFactor

TheFactor

Audioholic Field Marshall
ok, this sub keeps getting better and better.. I just played the cannon portion of the 1812 overture. and WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean you get full concussionmy neighbors are really going to hate me :D

and its only at 25%
Are you working for Epic ? ;) :D j/k Glad your happy with it . You remind me of myself with my SVS because you just get giddy sometimes with happiness :p :)

djreef

djreef

Audioholic Chief
Man, at this price point, this is gonna be hard for anyone to beat.

DJ

chris357

chris357

Senior Audioholic
i own it and love it!!! you cant really go wrong with it.. its such a great Sub!! even at a higher price.

B

bmac

Audioholic
I just ordered the Empire on Wednesday, and it will replace My Outlaw LFM-1 & 2. Has anyone replaced their Outlaw with an Epik?

Would it be wrong to consider running the LFM-1 with the Epik? The problem is that they would be really close together (Less than 7'). My Basement room is 25' x 15' x 8' and is open to a bar area with a hall.

I'd been looking at the SVS, Epik, and Ed for several months, and this price made the difference.

chris357

chris357

Senior Audioholic
if one sub is great two is better right :) I think alot of people here would recomend the DCX EQ to coordinate them both together seemlessly

ScottWChicago

ScottWChicago

Audioholic Intern
Something is Fishy

Why would you start selling something without posting the measurement. If I have learned anything from this site it is measurements.

Thanks to Wmax!

From their website:

Measurements

Coming Soon - Once the snow clears up here, we will post ground plane measurements!

chris357

chris357

Senior Audioholic
Why would you start selling something without posting the measurement. If I have learned anything from this site it is measurements.

Thanks to Wmax!

From their website:

Measurements

Coming Soon - Once the snow clears up here, we will post ground plane measurements!
they started selling it because of demand. they didnt expect it to take off like it did .. without having any real info posted.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis