T

tbob22

Enthusiast
I never set up the C6, I just set up with the 365C when it came up on the second hand market.
The 365C is as good as people say it is and matches the T6 timbre-wise, it's like they are from the same line up.
The T6 are a revelation for their price point. Easily outperforming the Monitor Audio Bronze 6's they replaced. They could probably do with more space than I give them but since I cross with subs it's not such an issue..
Thanks for the feedback.

I think I'll keep an eye out for the 365C at the right price. It looks like the C6's are no longer on sale here so I guess I'll skip that for now.

I may try the T6's in the theater anyway and see if I really notice a difference considering the Wharfedales already have a HPF so the woofers aren't really being driven that hard even at 100db+.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
It looks like they're not discontinued after all, it looks like they're back again....

"In Stock"
That is an amazing speaker maybe they were just out of stock

Still why would they say discontinued instead of out of stock? Because they did originally. Doesnt really make sense

Oh well I'm glad they are back!

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
*sigh* :rolleyes:

You blink....and they're gone again.

"The product you’re looking for is no longer available. This page is being redirected."

Make up your mind Monoprice. Just come out with the new T7 towers. (8 inch woofers) :cool:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis