Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I had all the Black Sabbath 8 track tapes in my Trans AM during high school:D
Of course you did. :D
I laugh now but would have been jealous then. :)

There is a dynamic level control on the PS3, essentially a "night" mode, that will limit your output from the PS3. Make sure this is OFF.
I'm glad I found this tid bit. Knowing this will make the PS3 experience better for my sister's kids.

I watched the DVD yesterday afternoon. I thought the sound was fantastic in DD. The dialog was easy to understand and the bass was certainly not lacking. I just recently opted to stack my subs in the best available spot for linear frequency response as determined by a Rives disc. Being a condo dweller with a conscience made the whole thing a guilty pleasure. At times I became a little concerned about my Infinity PS 10 subs. I really don't think they were made for that kind of abuse. :eek:

My G/F liked it too. Actually she was up and out of her seat due to having the crap scared out of her by the sound in the first five minutes. :D

M

moreira85

Audioholic Chief
review

wow what a great movie. My wife is usually not into the marvel comic sci fi movies but she loved this movie. My SVS was rumbling the house through the whole movie, great audio, great plot line. There definetly will be a second one after watching the scene at the end of the credits.
My sub is turned up 1/4 of the way and my neighbors are over 100 yards away and they must have felt this thing shaking the ground.
I think this is a cross between transformers and Spiderman.

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Just re-watched this one tonight (the beginning of my going through the movie collection for Winter). It was great as usual. I really love the LFE in it. I was really surprised by the heat that my set up had produced at the end. My set up was enveloped in the heat generated by my equipment, not dangerously so, but quite noticeable. :) I wonder how many BTUs of heat were produced?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis