Getting Somethings Back Little By Little After...

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I am so grateful to all of you for your extra kindness and wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving to you and all your families. Boy I so ever thankful this year for all you guys. :cool::)

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
I am so grateful to all of you for your extra kindness and wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving to you and all your families. Boy I so ever thankful this year for all you guys. :cool::)
Enjoy and have a good Holiday with your family.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I'll get the picks up tomorrow probably, but the new receiver arrived and works very well. Thanks! Yours should be on it's way tomorrow if I can track down the calibration mic.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
The old girl is on her way. I hope it gets there properly.

Let me know if you have any issues or need any setup help. I also included an HDMI selector(it's manual), but it should help with an extra hdmi since the 247 only has 2 of them. The remote doesn't have batteries since I didn't want to risk shipping them. I also included an FM and AM antenna in case you need them.

I could not track down the setup mic(lost in the last move I suspect), but honestly you'd be fine with an SPL meter and a tape measure. The auto setup isn't very good anyway.

For speakers it looks like Frys is going crazy on the Primus 362s. I'd highly recommend you scoop them up if you can.

The prices are so low I'm tempted.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
For speakers it looks like Frys is going crazy on the Primus 362s. I'd highly recommend you scoop them up if you can.

Only if you have one local. I believe he either had 162s or 362s previously too.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
:eek::eek::eek: OMG Thank you so much lsiberian. I know this receiver will hold me for a long while.:):cool: I just need to order some HDMI cables next week from Monoprice. I got a used Onkyo tape deck dirt cheap from ebay in mint condition today.:D
The old girl is on her way. I hope it gets there properly.

Let me know if you have any issues or need any setup help. I also included an HDMI selector(it's manual), but it should help with an extra hdmi since the 247 only has 2 of them. The remote doesn't have batteries since I didn't want to risk shipping them. I also included an FM and AM antenna in case you need them.

I could not track down the setup mic(lost in the last move I suspect), but honestly you'd be fine with an SPL meter and a tape measure. The auto setup isn't very good anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
:eek::eek::eek: OMG Thank you so much lsiberian. I know this receiver will hold me for a long while.:):cool: I just need to order some HDMI cables next week from Monoprice. I got a used Onkyo tape deck dirt cheap from ebay in mint condition today.:D
If you have a smart phone you can use an SPL meter program to calibrate.

theJman

theJman

Audioholic Chief
So at this point do you need anything else (other than cables) to get a working system again? Let me know and I'll see if I have something that might help.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Today is a month since it happened and it seemed like it was last week. I wanted to thank you all for helping remain sane in the time this happened to me. I can't say enough about the wonderful forum members here who sent beautiful heart touching letterS via PM/mail thank you It has meant alot to me and really touched me so much. When I'm able to get back to my apt.(I really don't know when) I will post some pictures of all the awesome things I got from you all.:)

THANK YOU Audioholics Junkies!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Update: Finally coming all together(Stole this line from Fuzz:p).:eek: I finally got a place and I'm sorting out stuff(Hooray Hip Hip). I'm waiting for my drill to come this week to put together the stuff I bought from Ikea(Table, Chairs, Bookshelf and TV stand). Lots of work to do and so many damn screws in those boxes.:eek: I'd figure the drill will speedy the process and some White Zinfandel of course.:D Then set everything in it's place, so wires will not be showing.:p I can't ever thank you guys enough, so here I go again...

Thank You and Happy New Year!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis