Finally coming together

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
That doesn't look like a half bad idea. Thanks, I'll definitely look into that.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Connected the new/used crown to my external soundcard and EMP-E-41B's, slapped a highpass filter on since I don't have a sub for this setup and these EMP's never sounded better. Completely rocking out to the new Macklemore and Ryan Lewis Album.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
I'm new to this thread so forgive my late response. Nice setup, but X-mas decorations up before it was even December AND you've alphabetized your BD's?!?!?!? :eek:

Guess I shouldn't talk my BD's aren't alphabetized but I do have them grouped by genre, (action movies here, foreign movies here, animated movies here, etc.)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I'm new to this thread so forgive my late response. Nice setup, but X-mas decorations up before it was even December AND you've alphabetized your BD's?!?!?!? :eek:

Guess I shouldn't talk my BD's aren't alphabetized but I do have them grouped by genre, (action movies here, foreign movies here, animated movies here, etc.)
Yea, my GF get's that stuff up pretty early, but never before Thanksgiving. That's my only pet peeve :D

Thanks, new idea, alphabetized and grouped by genre :D Maybe when I figure out a new Blu-ray/DVD case.

GranteedEV

GranteedEV

Audioholic Ninja
Connected the new/used crown to my external soundcard and EMP-E-41B's, slapped a highpass filter on since I don't have a sub for this setup and these EMP's never sounded better. Completely rocking out to the new Macklemore and Ryan Lewis Album.
wait, what are you using as a preamp?

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
I've have the standless version of that saw for three years.
The fence is amazingly smooth and accurate!!
Enjoy it, and mmerry Christmas man :)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I've have the standless version of that saw for three years.
The fence is amazingly smooth and accurate!!
Enjoy it, and mmerry Christmas man :)
Thanks, I've read good things about this saw so I was hoping it was the one I would get :D

One of the things I liked most was the 26" rip capacity, which I figured would come in handy.

Merry Christmas to you as well :D

walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai
Thanks, I've read good things about this saw so I was hoping it was the one I would get :D

One of the things I liked most was the 26" rip capacity, which I figured would come in handy.

Merry Christmas to you as well :D
When I look at that saw I see a big sub coming soon.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Ah-ha, so you like maple. Yes I'm a big fan of the lighter woods. At least until I can get a dedicated media room :D
Verey much so I try'd to get my livin area center in maple I was going to change the front sound stage I couldn't get one so I'm stuck with black and a dark vaner :D but you have to keep the maple look going

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis