Favorite Sayings? Philosophy?

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
"Hollywood is a place where they shoot too many movies and not enough actors" - Walter Winchell

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Can someone please explain to me how a factual statement is "Dumb"? I must have been sick or skipped class that day in school [shakes head in bewilderment].

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Blaming the NRA for school shootings makes as much sense as blaming cars for drunk driving.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Blaming the NRA for school shootings makes as much sense as blaming cars for drunk driving.
"Evidence collected over many years, obtained from many locations, indicates that the power of Prayer is insufficient to stop bullets from killing school children."

Do you see the letters NRA in that sentence?

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai

Carmakers do not lobby to remove safety regulations on their vehicles, but the NRA constantly lobbies to keep restrictions off deadly weapons.

Bob Beckel

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Carmakers do not lobby to remove safety regulations on their vehicles, but the NRA constantly lobbies to keep restrictions off deadly weapons.

Bob Beckel
You need to demonstrate proficiency with an automobile (somewhat here in the US I know, at least compared to Germany) to obtain a license. To buy a gun in many states you don't even need to be sane, or skilled or show any proficiency. Just a willingness to kill something.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis