EX-PRESIDENT INDICTED

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Today's episode of "Trump has his A$$ handed to him court" is brought to you courtesy of Judge Karen Steyn.

>>>LONDON -- Former U.S. President Donald Trump has been ordered to pay a six-figure legal bill to a company founded by a former British spy that he unsuccessfully sued for making what his lawyer called “shocking and scandalous" false claims that harmed his reputation.

A London judge, who threw out the case against Orbis Business Intelligence last month saying it was “bound to fail," ordered Trump to pay legal fees of 300,000 pounds ($382,000), according to court documents released Thursday.<<<

I wonder if Trump's next book will be "The Art of Losing Money by Filing Loser Lawsuits"?
Wonder how long this will be dragged out before money changes hands.

Love it.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Wonder how long this will be dragged out before money changes hands.

Love it.
I'm not sure. It's in the UK and the legal system is much different there.

Trump has definitely mastered the art of losing his A$$ in many different jurisdictions.

He's the legal equivalent of a pinata. He files a lawsuit, then gets wacked around in court until he spews money.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi

Trump has definitely mastered the art of losing his A$$ in many different jurisdictions.

He's the legal equivalent of a pinata. He files a lawsuit, then gets wacked around in court until he spews money.
Otoh perhaps just karma for how many times he's abused the court system to his advantage in the past...

P

privateeye

Junior Audioholic
I'm surprised that more people aren't bothered by the obvious political motivations behind Trump's prosecution, especially considering the potential implications for the justice system. Regardless of personal opinions about Trump's politics – and I'll admit, I'm not a fan – it's messed up that legal proceedings are being manipulated to prevent his return to power. This kind of abuse of the system is simply wrong. What's worse, it's not achieving its intended effect; instead, it's actually rallying more support for Trump. Even unexpected groups, like African Americans, Mexicans, and celebrities, are starting to see through the political games and are finding common ground with him because of this crap. This strategy is not only morally questionable but also detrimental to public trust in our institutions. As usual the Dems are shooting themselves in the foot.

Last edited:
isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
I'm surprised that more people aren't bothered by the obvious political motivations behind Trump's prosecution, especially considering the potential implications for the justice system. Regardless of personal opinions about Trump's politics – and I'll admit, I'm not a fan – it's concerning that legal proceedings are being manipulated to prevent his return to power. This kind of abuse of the system is simply wrong. What's worse, it's not achieving its intended effect; instead, it's actually rallying more support for Trump. Even unexpected groups, like African Americans, Mexicans, and celebrities, are starting to see through the political games and are finding common ground with him. This strategy is not only morally questionable but also detrimental to public trust in our institutions. As usual the Dems are shooting themselves in the foot.
You should stick to butt ugly center channels.
That whole run-on paragraph was a testament to stupidity.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Today's episode of "Trump has his A$$ handed to him court" is brought to you courtesy of Judge Karen Steyn.

>>>LONDON -- Former U.S. President Donald Trump has been ordered to pay a six-figure legal bill to a company founded by a former British spy that he unsuccessfully sued for making what his lawyer called “shocking and scandalous" false claims that harmed his reputation.

A London judge, who threw out the case against Orbis Business Intelligence last month saying it was “bound to fail," ordered Trump to pay legal fees of 300,000 pounds ($382,000), according to court documents released Thursday.<<<

At least it looks like some of his "stall until they bawl" techniques aren't working ! Add this to the NY-AG fine situation, and old Fat Donny is bleeding profusely from where it hurts.
(oh..I forgot. Punishing criminals is all political persecution)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I'm surprised that more people aren't bothered by the obvious political motivations behind Trump's prosecution, especially considering the potential implications for the justice system. Regardless of personal opinions about Trump's politics – and I'll admit, I'm not a fan – it's messed up that legal proceedings are being manipulated to prevent his return to power. This kind of abuse of the system is simply wrong. What's worse, it's not achieving its intended effect; instead, it's actually rallying more support for Trump. Even unexpected groups, like African Americans, Mexicans, and celebrities, are starting to see through the political games and are finding common ground with him because of this crap. This strategy is not only morally questionable but also detrimental to public trust in our institutions. As usual the Dems are shooting themselves in the foot.
Guess it depends upon if you think he's innocent of charges or not? Or if the norm is to let em all of the hook? If you go after Trump, also go after the Bidens?

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan

At least he won't be able to ignore the judgement, as he owns a couple of golf courses in Scotland. I imagine liens could be placed against them if he doesn't cough up.

P

privateeye

Junior Audioholic
Guess it depends upon if you think he's innocent of charges or not? Or if the norm is to let em all of the hook? If you go after Trump, also go after the Bidens?

It's blatantly obvious the legal system is being used against Trump in an attempt to affect the election. Virtually everyone knows this, but some people are simply okay with it because they hate Trump so much. Here's the problem: it's fundamentally wrong, and it really rubs people the wrong way-especially minorities. This is the reason why it's having the opposite intended effect and only serving to bring more people to his side.

There is so much hypocrisy, weirdness and blatant exaggeration coming from the left, such as calling January 6th an insurrection. It's the first unarmed insurrection I've ever heard of. People don't like being lied to, and they don't like being manipulated, and when you continue to do this over and over, eventually they start to wake up to what is happening to them.

Personally, I don't care about politics, don't care about Donald Trump and don't care about Biden; it's all theater to me. I have absolutely no skin in the game, and I think that helps me see things a bit more clearly. I don't care what happens; I know it'll be entertaining either way, and that's good enough for me.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
It's blatantly obvious the legal system is being used against Trump in an attempt to affect the election. Virtually everyone knows this, but some people are simply okay with it because they hate Trump so much. Here's the problem: it's fundamentally wrong, and it really rubs people the wrong way-especially minorities. This is the reason why it's having the opposite intended effect and only serving to bring more people to his side.

There is so much hypocrisy, weirdness and blatant exaggeration coming from the left, such as calling January 6th an insurrection. It's the first unarmed insurrection I've ever heard of. People don't like being lied to, and they don't like being manipulated, and when you continue to do this over and over, eventually they start to wake up to what is happening to them.

Personally, I don't care about politics, don't care about Donald Trump and don't care about Biden; it's all theater to me. I have absolutely no skin in the game, and I think that helps me see things a bit more clearly. I don't care what happens; I know it'll be entertaining either way, and that's good enough for me.
You didn't answer my previous question.

P

privateeye

Junior Audioholic
I did touch on your question, but let me delve deeper. Firstly, here's my question for you: Would they be coming after him legally like this if he wasn't running for president? And as for his guilt, which specific charge are you referring to? The charges seem petty—lying about property values, a sexual assault claim from some whack Job notorious for false accusations against literally six others, including her dentist, former employer, colleagues and fellow students. Most just swallow what CNN/FOX feeds them without bothering to dig deeper. It's all politics, plain and simple. If you can honestly look in the mirror and tell yourself that you believe these charges and that you believe the justice system is not being abused, then more power to you. That is my answer.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
That's because he cant...he doesn't seem to realize that every charge against Fat Donny was put into motion long before he announced he was running again.
If only Jeffery Dahmer had ran for Dog Catcher after they nailed him, that poor boy might still be here with us ! :)

P

privateeye

Junior Audioholic
That's because he cant...he doesn't seem to realize that every charge against Fat Donny was put into motion long before he announced he was running again.
If only Jeffery Dahmer had ran for Dog Catcher after they nailed him, that poor boy might still be here with us ! :)
You're dead wrong; most of these legal proceedings were initiated within the past year or two. Comments like these seem strange to me and perfectly fit the label of Trump derangement syndrome. It makes people act bizarrely and say downright weird things. For Pete's sake, another user waltzed into this thread just to insult me over a speaker I own simply because he didn't like what I had to say. It's like dealing with a toddler throwing a tantrum.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I did touch on your question, but let me delve deeper. Firstly, here's my question for you: Would they be coming after him legally like this if he wasn't running for president? And as for his guilt, which specific charge are you referring to? The charges seem petty—lying about property values, a sexual assault claim from some whack Job notorious for false accusations against literally six others, including her dentist, former employer, colleagues and fellow students. Most just swallow what CNN/FOX feeds them without bothering to dig deeper. It's all politics, plain and simple. If you can honestly look in the mirror and tell yourself that you believe these charges and that you believe the justice system is not being abused, then more power to you. That is my answer.
No I don't think they would, but I'm not convinced he's innocent. Therefore I'd have to say on the other end the Trump voters could care less about if he's guilty. You also might consider Trump's behavior is reason enough to dislike him. It doesn't require a conviction for me to know he's a prick.

P

privateeye

Junior Audioholic
No I don't think they would, but I'm not convinced he's innocent. Therefore I'd have to say on the other end the Trump voters could care less about if he's guilty. You also might consider Trump's behavior is reason enough to dislike him. It doesn't require a conviction for me to know he's a prick.
Indeed, Trump is a lunatic, and the American people deserve leaders better than both him and Biden, who's a compulsive liar. My point is that the Democrats often throw around the term "a threat to democracy," but it's actually them who pose this threat by abusing the legal system to influence an election. They're shooting themselves in the foot because people are taking note of this. People aren't stupid, and they're getting sick and tired of it. Every move they make draws more support towards Trump. If they had simply sat back and let things play out naturally, it would have worked out much better. Running Biden again was a gigantic mistake, and trying to manipulate their voting base was a huge mistake, as was pursuing Trump in this manner because it only serves to make him a martyr.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
You're dead wrong; most of these legal proceedings were initiated within the past year or two. Comments like these seem strange to me and perfectly fit the label of Trump Derangement syndrome. It makes people act bizarrely and say downright weird things. For Pete's sake, another user waltzed into this thread just to insult me over a speaker I own simply because he didn't like what I had to say. It's like dealing with a toddler throwing a tantrum.
TDS was created to deflect from Trump's behavior problems. The consistent hate speak, vile, his anger management issues, his inability to regulate, his frankly adolescence. It's what made him so attractive. His behavior was the quintessential example of owning the libs. He was loved for having almost no redeeming qualities. When they say it wasn't, it usually means that it was. In a way I think MAGA loves swimming in the dumpster.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
And people say propaganda doesn't work

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Indeed, Trump is a lunatic, and the American people deserve leaders better than both him and Biden, who's a compulsive liar. My point is that the Democrats often throw around the term "a threat to democracy," but it's actually them who pose this threat by abusing the legal system to influence an election. They're shooting themselves in the foot because people are taking note of this. People aren't stupid, and they're getting sick and tired of it. Every move they make draws more support towards Trump. If they had simply sat back and let things play out naturally, it would have worked out much better. Running Biden again was a gigantic mistake, and trying to manipulate their voting base was a huge mistake, as was pursuing Trump in this manner because it only serves to make him a martyr.
Not sure about that. According to polls Haley and DeSantis beat Biden by even more than Trump would. If any thing Trump has contributed to losing Republican seats.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis