skyline_123

skyline_123

Audioholic
My English Bulldog is 6 months old and named tank. He's already 47 pounds...he will be large when full grown.

Tank, what an excellent name for that dog. Fits perfect!

Recent pics of the pup. We were watching Igor (not so good) but there was a funny bit at the end with a pick of a robot dog. It is kind of uncanny:

What a cool picture; I wish I could get my dogs to put one ear up and the other down on command. I could sell post cards.

What kind of dog is that? Pretty large to be "pup", unless you're like me and call all dogs pups, regardless of age.

CaliHwyPatrol

CaliHwyPatrol

Audioholic Chief
Mine:

The pure-bred male Chihuahua got into the pure-bred female Dachshund pen and this was the result.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
What a cool picture; I wish I could get my dogs to put one ear up and the other down on command. I could sell post cards.

What kind of dog is that? Pretty large to be "pup", unless you're like me and call all dogs pups, regardless of age.
Yes, all dogs are pup :) She's an Australian shepard mix. She just does that with her ear all the time. They normally have them both down, so it is the up ear that is actually the offender.

Whitey80

Whitey80

Senior Audioholic
The only ones I can find right now are of her when she was a baby. This is when we went to the breeder to pick which of the 2 we wanted.

She's the one on the left. They're not as cute when they're babies though, unlike puppies.
Those are some seriously ugly dogs!

Whitey80

Whitey80

Senior Audioholic
Cletus at 5 months (American Bulldog)

Cletus at 1 year and 140lbs.

Mugsy as a pup, enjoying a poop-cigar

Mugsy and Huckleberry

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I haven't posted a pic.:eek:

Meet Oliver the Chow Chow mix. This picture is a little old now but it's what I could find on this computer. I think he's waiting for the grill to be fired up...

He'll be 15 in October.:)

Soccerkid830

Soccerkid830

Full Audioholic
I started packing to go to school, came back outside and someone decided he wanted to go for a ride. He usually can't get into the back of my car on his own though, bad knees like most labs. Must've really wanted to go...

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi

Howl and her little brother Ico (my brother's dog)

Last edited:
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I started packing to go to school, came back outside and someone decided he wanted to go for a ride. He usually can't get into the back of my car on his own though, bad knees like most labs. Must've really wanted to go...

My family's yellow lab would get in the car and there was no getting him out unless the car moved. My wife (girl friend at the time) went to my parents house to let him out while they were not home and he jumped though the window of her car and I got a phone call... "I told him to get out and he is growling at me..." I told her to get in the car back down the driveway and then pull back up the driveway and then he'll get out. He did...crazy dog.:D

Soccerkid830

Soccerkid830

Full Audioholic
My family's yellow lab would get in the car and there was no getting him out unless the car moved. My wife (girl friend at the time) went to my parents house to let him out while they were not home and he jumped though the window of her car and I got a phone call... "I told him to get out and he is growling at me..." I told her to get in the car back down the driveway and then pull back up the driveway and then he'll get out. He did...crazy dog.:D
Same thing with him when he was younger. Was the only time he ever bit someone bad too. They tried to reach in and pull him out and he decided that wasn't a good idea and let the guy know. He was too old to be a bothersome about getting out that time. Although I had to just about lift him out because he's scared to go down any stairs/inclines at all. Trying to lift a 110 lb moving dog isn't as easy as you'd think.

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
I would like to post my pooch pics- cant seem to do it from iPad though- any ideas?

skyline_123

skyline_123

Audioholic
New member of the family fits right in. :)

This pic is for you, STRONGBADF1.

skyline_123

skyline_123

Audioholic
I'm not trying to push you or anything but Great Dane pups sleep about 18-20 hours a day and the rest of the time they're eating and pooping. I'm sure Oliver would get along just fine.:p:D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis