j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
She's still figuring it out :) Trying to pull the ears off, but it lasted the first evening. We'll see when I get home today.

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
Here is my Black Lab - Rowdy. You can clearly see his tough-guy guard dog persona in the photo. Yes, that is a milk-bone laying on top of him while he sleeps.

Dog Treat.jpg

H

herbu

Audioholic Samurai
The "vicious" dog that caused Nationwide to cancel my homeowner's policy after 30 years...
upload_2016-4-16_8-41-28.png

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
dog - small.jpg

The moment he figured out there was a peanut butter sandwich on his back. Took him a while to figure it out. It's how I slip him his glucosamine pill. It seems to help him so why not?

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
One of the few times she's actually sitting still. Only lasted for about 10 seconds.

This is what happens every time we go into the bathroom for some "me" time lol.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
@fuzz092988 she's a cutie...yer underwear and socks a bit tmi tho :)

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
This was my last one. I "inherited" him because he was a problem child and nobody could do anything with him. One look and I knew what it was. Poor thing was having separation anxiety. Turns out he was perfectly behaved, loyal and obedient. So much so, you didn't have to voice commands. Just certain types of eye contact or facial expressions and he instinctively knew what to do.

He passed away two years ago but he had a great life for the last 8 of it with me.
My best friend, "Coco".

The separation issue? That was simple. I simply took him everywhere I went, even to work with me every day.
Here he is, on the job, holding down my build board. Very rarely left my side.

His favorite thing to eat was McDonald's cheeseburgers. You could not drive by one without a reaction from him. This dog started out life hunting wild/feral hogs. He was 80# and a heck of a catch dog. His career was ended when he tried to catch his former owner's neighbor's prized bull. "Get rid of the dog or get sued."

The other thing he was good at? So stealthily sneaking my pillow from my bed for himself. I would catch him sometimes, acting as if he was just looking to see me, still with one fang in the pillow case. This dog used to snore like a tired 50 year old man. I'd roll over, look at him and say; "You have a LOT of nerve sleeping on your back, dawg."

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis