skyline_123

skyline_123

Audioholic
Certainly not a rant here. Seems like there are quite a few people here that really like dogs so I thought maybe you'd like to share pictures of yours. Here are a few of mine:

This was the first time I met our Great Dane, Hudson, at the breeder's house.

Hudson's favorite toy: our other dog Polly, which is short for polydactyl; a condition where they're born with extra toes. In our case, Polly has 6 toes on her back legs. You can barely see them in this picture. It looks more like a large duclaw.

This is Polly's favorite chew toy.

I usually solicit the help of my dogs for a couple reasons. 1, it's just nice to be around them and 2, they get used to all the loud noises associated with a garage and so later on in life, they're not skidish of loud noises like thunderstorms and firecrackers.

Here's Polly being very tolerant of little girls burying her in sand.

Lastly, here's Hudson laying next to one of the inlaws. He's still just a pup at 9 months of age so he's got a little bit more growing to do.:eek::D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Darn you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm trying to wait for my next Dane...Trying.

Matt34

Matt34

Brutis during his awkward puppy growth days.

Bella not pleased with the current sleeping arrangements. Even now Brutis wants to be laying next to her and she reluctantly lets him...most of the time.

Brutis close up at about seven weeks.

Bailey (RIP) on the left....best dog ever!

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General

His name is Buddy. Pretty much the best dog on the planet. He's not fixed, I couldn't bring myself to do that to him. He surprisingly doesn't hump anything though. I took him skating last night and it was hilarious, he took a few dives.

skyline_123

skyline_123

Audioholic
Bella not pleased with the current sleeping arrangements. Even now Brutis wants to be laying next to her and she reluctantly lets him...most of the time.
Haha, my dogs are the same way. This is them in the beginning. She really just wanted to be as far away from him as possible, forcing herself as close to the wall as she could be.

Now here they are spooning. Warning, graphic content ahead.

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
Awesome pics, I wish we had another pooch for Bud to play with. Although I did beat him up for like an hour today. I don't know what it is about golden retrievers but they love getting roughed up.

skyline_123

skyline_123

Audioholic
After we got our second one, we wondered why it took us so long. They really enjoy the company and companionship of another dog.

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
This is Lexi, a pitbull that will probably not get much over 50 lbs when wet, taking a break from destroying another chew toy.

tbergman

tbergman

Full Audioholic
Alright, here's Turbo, my 1 year old Black Lab/Blue Heeler mix, or Heelador...

When she first came home

Relaxing a few months later

And the most recent I have on my computer

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
This is our new addition, Chowder. Got him from the shelter about 3 weeks ago. They dropped him off at the vet for his neuter and we got a call saying "We have good news and bad news." He made it through the neuter fine, but has parvo. We had the choice to take him back to the shelter (to be put down) or shell out to save him. It wasn't part of the plan, but we didn't feel like we had much of a choice (Plus it made us feel better for getting a puppy rather than an adult, like we planned). While battling parvo he got a respiratory illness and round worms, but after two weeks of long sleepless nights for everyone he is healthy and happy!

We think he is a Blue Heeler/Aussie Shepherd (maybe some Border Collie).

The cat in the picture is Pepsi, she is about 4 years old (he is 4.5 months). She was just getting harassed by him and was right about to smack him around with her fluffy paws of doom.

This is him at the shelter meeting Pepsi, he is about 4 months in this picture.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
We recently picked up our new pup. She is an australian shepard mix (mutt) from a rescue up in Northern California. She's very smart so far, and has already adapted to some basic training. Very energetic, and overall a great pup. She does well with the cats and has a seriously funny character.

Some recent ones:

[/IMG]

Matt34

Matt34

My sister has a teacup Yorkie, cute and it's funny when she visits because he likes to boss my shepherds around.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis