DO NOT BUY anything from AV123

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stereodude

Stereodude

Senior Audioholic
The good news for Wyclef is that there are plenty of people who still won't pass judgement on him without a trial.
I'm not so sure about that. I think there aren't that many of them. TADG just happens to have found them all and got them together on his forum. :p

Stereodude

Stereodude

Senior Audioholic
my god you guys....

Matt
I wasn't aware you were put in charge of deciding when discussion of VA321 / MLS / TADG would end, but you've posted on this forum and at least one other going on a big steaming rant over the fact that the discussion is still going on. Guess what... No one is forcing you to read this thread or any others, so keep your unwanted commentary and derogatory opinions to yourself.

As long as TADG / MLS is out there conducting business in an ethically bankrupt manner these threads will continue.

T

thenatinator

Junior Audioholic
I'm sick of this stupid av123 forum

It's such a joke. Look at av123 post schifter.
THey delete more posts than they keep.
They've banned almost everybody who ever cared about the place.
They've destroyed whatever comunity they ever had.
They had a couple of days to really make a statement. To post about what happened, post about mark's resignation, and changes to the company. Instead they went full out Stalinist.
I don't think they even care anymore. WHat's the point of even trying with this tadg account, who the hell is going to listen to some drone who can't even reveal his name.

Nobody trusts these people. All they get is angry posts that they delete. It's been weeks without a statement or a letter of resignation. If they aren't even going to try they should give up.

washburn

washburn

Audioholic
Hmm - sad thing is there are STILL posts that support MLS and co.
As long as those posts are there, they will believe the fact that a sucker is born every minute...

M

mziegler

Audioholic
I finally got myself banned there. I am officially an adolescent again.

S

Steve_vai_rules

Audioholic Intern
yes i wrote a big steaming rant.. because it seems people keep losing sight of the issue at hand.. shifter is the *******.. and yes i was verrry derogatory.. the inflammatory nature of things is what i was talking about..

but then again, its okay for some people to be angry and inflammatory and not others.. btw, i dont support either side in this.. maybe people should grow up a little..

and yeah the argument of you dont have to read it comes up all the time.. well kinda hard to miss this stuff too when trying to get updates as to what the hell is going on over at the av123 forums and if there has been any info from the powers that be there... and worse it just turns nice places into flame huts...

but of course, i get angry post something about how i thing its really stupid how things degenerated into a slap fight amongst seemingly whiny children and i get crucified..

also its okay for some opinions to be heard but only if YOU want to hear them.. really.... cmon how childish is that....

but whatever.... i sure someone is going to be nice and offended by this...

wasn't this supposed to be about the goings on at av123, and NOT childish arguments with other forums and forum members? I pipe up and i am the big bad wolf... really you guys... take a look at what you are doing and saying....

just think about it...

Matt

S

Steve_vai_rules

Audioholic Intern
Matt, you are going to lose your valuable chicklets. :eek:
for what? being honest about how i feel these places are better then these nonsense fights and that we are all lowering ourselves to some basement denominator....??

look im sorry if people are offended by me being pissed off that this is all really childish.. but cmon.. look at the things being said... yeah some will agree and some wont... thats the joy of the world and the differences we share..

like i said, there are places where flame wars are welcomed.. why does the audio community need to become another forum where people *****, complain, insult, degrade, and generally just be ***** to each other??

i am obviously not welcome in this thread so i will leave you guys too it..

sorry for the intrusion..

*shrug* :(

Matt

washburn

washburn

Audioholic
Steve,
MLS and what MLS did deserve inflammatory comments - Nice comments would not really fit the bill, will they? so in that sense, it is a-ok for those who got cheated, their money stolen and their trust deceived to say whatever angry things to MLS and co.
And MLS and co and what they did (are doing still) to trusting people and discussion of it ARE the matters at hand!

Last edited:
Stereodude

Stereodude

Senior Audioholic
Honestly, I don't really understand what he's trying to say. He's upset that we're fighting with one another?

I can't help it there are delusional people out there who still believe in MLS / TADG...

S

Steve_vai_rules

Audioholic Intern
Steve,
MLS and what MLS did deserves inflammatory comments - Nice comments would not really fit the bill, will they? so in that sense, it is a-ok for those who got cheated, their money stolen and their trust decieved to say whatever angry things to MLS and co.
And MLS and co and what they did (are doing still) to trusting people and discussion of it ARE the matters at hand!
and if you read my rant on the other not named forum then you would know i called him out on that ****..

and yes i am fine with open discussion about the goings on of tagd or whatever "it's" name is.. but its the personal attacks on people who really dont have any part to play in the matter.. on both sides... some people are just generally nice and dont have bad things to say at least not in a public forum, do they deserve to be insulted and ridiculed? NO.. does craig have a right to even jokingly call people brown shirts? hell no... mls is the bad guy here.. not me, and not any of the other people who aren't screwing people out of hundreds of thousands of dollars and ripping off charities...

btw, i said i was out after my last post but just wanted to clarify my position.. sorry for the return..

peace

Matt

washburn

washburn

Audioholic
LOL I just graduated: :D

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.
Date the ban will be lifted: 03-22-10, 10:00 PM

T

thenatinator

Junior Audioholic
Yargh

and if you read my rant on the other not named forum then you would know i called him out on that ****..

and yes i am fine with open discussion about the goings on of tagd or whatever "it's" name is.. but its the personal attacks on people who really dont have any part to play in the matter.. on both sides... some people are just generally nice and dont have bad things to say at least not in a public forum, do they deserve to be insulted and ridiculed? NO.. does craig have a right to even jokingly call people brown shirts? hell no... mls is the bad guy here.. not me, and not any of the other people who aren't screwing people out of hundreds of thousands of dollars and ripping off charities...

btw, i said i was out after my last post but just wanted to clarify my position.. sorry for the return..

peace

Matt
Matt,
Personally I think this entire situation sucks.
You've made a lot friends on a community that has been destroyed and crucified. On the other hand people here feel like these people have been pushing the party line.

I agree that some of the people caught in the cross fire here shouldn't be. I believe that some good people posted at av123 some people firmly believed the story over there. They believed in someone they thought was there friend, they believed they were honestly making a difference with their raffle contributions. I don't think they should feel any more abused than they already do. It has to be hard to see a place that you have identified with torn away. They can't even post on the forum that they thought was their's without seeing their threads deleted.

I can understand your fustration and hope others here do too.

Can't we all just get along... ? And format c: av123?

Sorry if I hijacked your post, or misunderstood what you were saying.

Last edited:
washburn

washburn

Audioholic
yeah it's kinda lame, isn't it?
BUT: i get to get banned again if I want to :D

R

randyb

Full Audioholic
for what? being honest about how i feel these places are better then these nonsense fights and that we are all lowering ourselves to some basement denominator....??

look im sorry if people are offended by me being pissed off that this is all really childish.. but cmon.. look at the things being said... yeah some will agree and some wont... thats the joy of the world and the differences we share..

like i said, there are places where flame wars are welcomed.. why does the audio community need to become another forum where people *****, complain, insult, degrade, and generally just be ***** to each other??

i am obviously not welcome in this thread so i will leave you guys too it..

sorry for the intrusion..

*shrug* :(

Matt

I am a little confused not knowing who you are. Please write in a coherent matter why MLS is not evil. I think this man only cares about MONEY and ego but I am judging him not by what he says but by his actions. If you could let me know what actions you defend, please post them. I would change my mind if he made his finances public. This is not an extreme demand as most govt officials are required to do that. I certainly being in the public sector and having work for the govt have had to show my tax returns and other financial dealings to various authorities. MLS being transparent would be a great start.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis