Winter Carnival at my school again, some statues:

Snow speaker

Fantastic Four:

Transformers:

Incredibles:

T

Texun1

Junior Audioholic
This past weekend the wife and I were invited to attend a house concert with an Acoustic Blues player by the name of Doug MacLeod preforming. Doug has played with many of the old blues players and is a great singer, picker and storyteller. If he is ever up your way he is worth the trip to watch. Here is a link to his website for review and a few photos I shot Friday nite.

Welcome

Soccerkid830

Soccerkid830

Full Audioholic
Went to a safari type thing near Cedar Point in Ohio. They have a few white handed Gibbon monkeys that were fun to watch.

As well as a drive through safari type thing where all these animals come right up to your car, knowing you have food for them. Mostly there were a ton of African deer looking things, but they were short enough where their noses barely stuck into the window. Then there were a few other bigger animals where their heads were right at my windows, like a buffalo, which was pretty scary up close, considering its head takes up the entire window. Then there were elk, giraffes, zebras, etc.

If anyone is close to there, it's really fun and it's actually really cheap. We got tickets on Groupon for $6 each, and I think it's usually like $10 or 12/person. The drive through part is by far the best. I suggest not driving a convertible.

Getting fiesty.

This one kept hiding behind stuff and looking at me through holes and stuff, pretty funny.

T

Texun1

Junior Audioholic
I made a new plinth for my Empire. I still have the original one saved in case I ever sell it.

Last edited:
avliner

avliner

Audioholic Chief
Hey guys,

still on the vintage side of life, what do you think about my new open reel tape?? Please, do not confuse with open rear, though...:p;)

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
avliner, Dude you need to put a spoiler tag and NSFW warning when posting stuff like that. I choked on my coffee and nearly fell out of my chair. Good thing no one was behind me!

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
avliner, Dude you need to put a spoiler tag and NSFW warning when posting stuff like that. I choked on my coffee and nearly fell out of my chair. Good thing no one was behind me!
hold it, hold it, hold it !

What Reel tape ??

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Is there another way to copy and paste jpg's into a thread body without using the attach images feature? :confused:

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Here's a pic from the opening of a Duran Duran show I went to a few years ago.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
You can use a site like Photobucket and then just insert the image link from there.
I was already aware of that function but I have noticed that some of the thread posts have the pic displayed instead of linking to a web site just like the one above.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was already aware of that function but I have noticed that some of the thread posts have the pic displayed instead of linking to a web site just like the one above.
Ahhh, but Darien's photo is from Photobucket. :) That site will automatically put the HTML code around the link (the "IMG" code blocks), but you can add that in yourself very easily by selecting the "Insert Image" icon on the menu bar above where you type in your post. It looks like a picture of a tree in a frame, but if you hover your mouse over the different icons, a little text box will pop up and tell you what the button does. You can also type it in if your HTML savvy. I now think that's what you were wanting to know. :)

You can see the code from Darien's post if you select "Reply With Quote" and then click the icon in the menu bar at the far left (looks like a capital A with a slash, then an underline capital A). That will toggle between showing the picture and showing the code.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis