Soccerkid830

Soccerkid830

Full Audioholic
A few from Jasper up in Alberta that I liked a bit.

Little guy was standing smack dab in the middle of the highway. Didn't even budge with cars going by both ways at 45-70 mph.

I like how blue/green the water is in these lakes.

Top of the world. I wish the picture turned out a little better, but nonetheless pretty cool to myself anyway.

Probably one of my favorite pictures from the trip. Future Mrs. Soccerkid there :)

Soccerkid830

Soccerkid830

Full Audioholic
Up north at our cottage, we had a half hour long storm go through and I tried to snap pictures of lightning. Here are the photos I managed to get that I think are pretty cool looking. The pictures were taken with a GoPro using the photoburst 10 shots/sec @ 11 MP. The first two are consecutive pictures and the second two are as well. If you compare them by flipping back and forth you can see the same lightning bolt in certain spots. Pretty neat, to me anyway :rolleyes:

Not a good picture of the lightning, but pretty cool how it lit up the whole area almost as if it were daylight...

And a big hairy and scary spider on the bench I was building for my mom...

DTS

DTS

Senior Audioholic
Been having a blast shooting my two new additions to the property. 2 juvenile Barred Owls.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
^^Nice shot.
Latin Alternative Rock Singer and sometimes Actor Ximena Sariñana:

CaliHwyPatrol

CaliHwyPatrol

Audioholic Chief
Been a couple months since anyone has put anything up! Here are a couple I took early this morning of pre-dawn Seattle:

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Been a couple months since anyone has put anything up! Here are a couple I took early this morning of pre-dawn Seattle:

Wow, these are awesome,
Any chance you could send me high-res files for both ? I like them in 3360 x 1050 or larger :) Reminds me - I need to process and post my pics from Red Rock Canyon (nearby Vegas)

DTS

DTS

Senior Audioholic
I have been messing with macro a lot lately, and recently Focus Stacking. This shot is 12 images stacked with Helicon software. The focus points were along the left side solder points of the chip.

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt34

Matt34

Don't have a clue what I'm doing with the new camera but messed around with the editing software that came with it and got this:

Soccerkid830

Soccerkid830

Full Audioholic
On the northern coast of the Keweenaw yesterday, some big waves on Lake Superior...

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
On the northern coast of the Keweenaw yesterday, some big waves on Lake Superior...

It was very windy here Friday and yesterday. Benedict Lake looked like the North Sea for a while on Friday evening. I noted some boats really struggling in Walker Bay on Leech Lake yesterday in the noon hour.

Soccerkid830

Soccerkid830

Full Audioholic
It was very windy here Friday and yesterday. Benedict Lake looked like the North Sea for a while on Friday evening. I noted some boats really struggling in Walker Bay on Leech Lake yesterday in the noon hour.
I love watching big waves crash onto rocks. Bad new for just about anyone on the water though. I got hit by a few waves splashing higher than I thought they were going to and ended up being soaked head to toe. All in all good time though.

Can't wait to get my new camera and play with it a little.

DTS

DTS

Senior Audioholic
Little playing around with Macro & Focus Stacking with Photoshop 4 - This is 17 images stacked. Focused on each length of each plug.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soccerkid830

Soccerkid830

Full Audioholic
Still just learning how to use my new camera, but got a few pictures last night. The northern lights were hit and miss around 11 pm but apparently got really bright around 3 am.

So here's a picture of the faded lights with the big dipper in the background, just the sky, and then the lift bridge across the portage here.

Soccerkid830

Soccerkid830

Full Audioholic
Still playing around with my camera...

Center of the Uni-Q driver in a Q900, resembles the inside of a turbocharger IMO.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Today recieved new Tripod:
Manfrotto 7301YB M-Y Compact Tripod with 3 Way Head 719821297628 | eBay

People used to buy it for $125 of amazon and were shocked to see how much you get for such low price...

I gotta say I wholeheartedly agree - I never seen anything made so high quality in this price range....

Yes, it doesn't have replaceable heads and it's not ball joint. But it's extremely solid and compact

If anyone looking tripod for dslr - get it before the runs out -

ps - I could bet it could easily hold double the spec'd weight...

T

Texun1

Junior Audioholic
Lake Caddo Texas

Just got back from a week of camping. Here are some shots from the swamps of Lake Caddo. Caddo is the only natural lake in the state of Texas.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis