krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
Here are a few pics of my car.
1978 Buick Regal 350 SBC

emorphien

emorphien

Audioholic General
I see Loser's cat and raise you four photos of my very own furball that I just reprocessed today:

In that last one he pretty much threw the pencil and it landed on the floor.

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
Another lovely day in Ohio

Blizzard warnings until 4pm today. Up to 15 inches expected by this afternoon (not including drifting snow of 2-4'). 40mph winds. I know this is nothing compared to Buffalo or Canada, but its been since 1978 since we've seen this type of snow. Pretty neat.

fitness1

fitness1

Audioholic
This was a beautiful 70 degree October day in Michigan last fall......I was on my way to pick up a new car about 100 miles from where I live and took the backroads through an area where I used to camp as a kid......there are two old covered bridges in that area....this is Fallasburg bridge. The sign above it says "$5 Fine for crossing this bridge faster than a walk"

Shot with DSC-P200 at 2007-10-26

Highlander

Highlander

Full Audioholic
To expand upon my comment in another thread re work, I was lucky enough to have been sent home, i.e. to the Highlands, last week to inspect the cable stays of the Kessock Bridge which, again luckily, is close to where I originally hail from. As such, I not only got to catch up with friends and family, but managed to get a spot of winter walking in too...

Loch Laggan Dam making use of its overflow.

A stirring image at any time...

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Awesome photos Robbie, as always. What a beautiful country.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
my new civic

US car...

4 in the floor!

Mad JDM sauce.

Rusty free!

Now it needs to be slammed.

SheepStar

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Nice detail on the Mugens Sheep....they kind of look like some kind of Amp. I'd get some new wheel locks though, those ones are both easy to get around and all of my friends and I have at least one of each of those keys....:p

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Nice detail on the Mugens Sheep....they kind of look like some kind of Amp. I'd get some new wheel locks though, those ones are both easy to get around and all of my friends and I have at least one of each of those keys....:p
I am going to get them refinished. Then I will get new lugs and locks to go with them.

SheepStar

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
180K is not too bad for a car that old. I have 187K on my daily driven DA and 140K on the other one. Gonna get them redone in silver?

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
180K is not too bad for a car that old. I have 187K on my daily driven DA and 140K on the other one. Gonna get them redone in silver?
Yeah. If the white ED wasn't so rough, I would have them refinished Black or gunmetal, but the silver stands out so nice on the red. I also have a hook up for the refinish so it's only going to cost about $50 a wheel.

SheepStar

annunaki

annunaki

My Civic dx sedan is a '95 with 223K miles on it. Since replacing the head gasket, (my fault it went bad to begin with :mad:) it runs like new again.

Thanks for the help with that Sheep ;).

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
My Civic dx sedan is a '95 with 223K miles on it. Since replacing the head gasket, (my fault it went bad to begin with :mad:) it runs like new again.

Thanks for the help with that Sheep ;).
Did you do the valves too? I am gutting my White civic, so it will be feather light with the Mini Me. I hope to get a few videos soon.

SheepStar

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
This thread fell of the radar! Where's all the cool photos? I had some fun tonight with my new Shoes (it's raining, and I have allergies).

Shox Rule.

SheepStar

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis