Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
The honers they've used on my cars where different, a spring loaded affair with four honing stones that were closed together once in cylinder a spring kept them tight against the cylinder wall while they spun, it sort of looked like a rocket. This is the first time I see that kind of set up.
Yeah, they use the multiple stone ones at my work. In HS they used the same style you're talking about. I think the multi-stone version works better (don't quote me though).

I just pulled the stone out.. this is what it looks like.

SheepStar

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Another one from me...

Fog + ISO setting at 100 + Car headlights = Awesome.

SheepStar

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
Little Buckeyefan

And do you think he's ready for Halloween?

annunaki

annunaki

Yeah, they use the multiple stone ones at my work. In HS they used the same style you're talking about. I think the multi-stone version works better (don't quote me though).

I just pulled the stone out.. this is what it looks like.

SheepStar
Sorry Sheep. I guess I was not gear head enough to get that. I hope it did not cause any damage.

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
And do you think he's ready for Halloween?

Adorable, looks like you have a linebacker in the making;)! Like most of us with children it has been Halloween since last Saturday with all the kids parties and all. I know my guys are all raring to go!!:)

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
Adorable, looks like you have a linebacker in the making;)! Like most of us with children it has been Halloween since last Saturday with all the kids parties and all. I know my guys are all raring to go!!:)

We've got to carve some pumpkins tonight. Tomorrow is the big day. Man, I'll be eating candy for the next 6 months.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Nice pictures! I wish I had a better camera. I haven't taken any new photo's... I'm going to push my car into the driveway and wash it tomorrow. I'll take some photos when it's done.

SheepStar

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Oh wait, I have pictures of my exhaust that is for sale.

:D

SheepStar

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
masak_aer

masak_aer

Senior Audioholic
Oh wait, I have pictures of my exhaust that is for sale.

:D

SheepStar
Sell your gear thread is on the other side Sheep...shame on you...:D but nice pic though...

Very well done Emorphien..

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Emorphine, please update this thread all the time!

I have a few photos from a turbo build going on at my work. I will be taking more tomorrow, as only 2 photo's turned out well.

SheepStar

C

Cozmo

Audioholic
Here is one of my daughter working on a pottery bowl...I think she got more paint on herself than anything else (she takes after dad)....:D

Attachments

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis