Audioholics Announces SVS Prime Satellite 5.1 Speaker Package Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Figueroa90

Audiophyte
I'm looking forward to uhd blu-ray and what the future of atmos and dts-x will be in the upcoming years.

M

mkabucis

Audiophyte
Wow, great giveaway, and to be frank, I love reading and learning about any and all of the new technology because simply, all my equipment is old and outdated and would obviously love getting my hands on this prize! Thanks for all you do, and this opportunity.

flamingeye

flamingeye

Junior Audioholic
DTS-X I'm looking foreword to not having to have my speakers in the perfect position or asymmetrical because it's impossible with the room I have my A/V system in , that is the biggest problem I've always had with my audio setup

Anthony Di Iorio

Anthony Di Iorio

Audiophyte
I'm excited for DTS-X! Hoping to get that set up after we finish renovating our basement.

Good luck to all!

M

Milesda2

Audiophyte
I'm excited to hear more about home theater setup/building! On a Budget though!!!

M

mylesaudio

Audiophyte
i am most excited about how everything is getting more compact and still hit the same db, i wonder whats next in the world of audio :)

idluke

idluke

Audiophyte
I am keeping my eye on the smaller subwoofer company's that seem to have concentrated on 18" drivers in a small sealed cabinets. I curious to see if the larger company's are going to follow this trend. I also am an early Atmos adopter 7.1.4 and will move into a DTS-X Pre-Pro when more models are available. The main three things for me are Subwoofers, emersive audio, and UHD/HDR projectors/players.

P

PBohn

Audiophyte
Dolby Atmos and DTS-X. This Prime system would be perfect in my living room!

P

Poolgod69

Audiophyte
I look forward to taking advantage of great speakers like SVS and new audio features such as DTS-X once I get rid of my 1995 Kenwood AVR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis