Audioholics Announces SVS Prime Satellite 5.1 Speaker Package Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rickmall

Audiophyte
Great giveaway. I'm excited about HDR for video and MQA for portable audio.

B

bommai

Audioholic Intern
Looking forward to upgrading my Energy Take 5 in my living room with these.

Philip Menne

Philip Menne

Audiophyte
I am most looking forward to adding Dolby Atmos and DTS-X to my system! I am also considering adding the minidsp setup to my system in the future, which really sounds intriguing after the viewing the Audioholics review.

D

Dan2D2

Audiophyte
I am pretty exited about the new dts. Too bad my marantz sr5009 does not support it.

R

Richard Huot

Audiophyte
I am a beginner to AV equipment and it will be nice to be able to ask question about some of my gear and also hopefully your surround sound give away system.

P

pdflemming

Audiophyte
I love your Youtube videos. As a newcomer to learning about audio technology, I've found your videos extremely informative and practical. No praying to the wire gods, here!

Your latest video on bass optimization was deep but interesting. I'm interested in learning more about that subject and hope to implement the techniques with the SVS system in the giveaway.

Keep up the great work!

Manolo_MP

Manolo_MP

Audiophyte
cant wait for the drawing, so excited about these. I've heard nothing but good things about the primes. crosses fingers.

G

Grey Goose

Enthusiast
Great give away.

For all intents and purposes I'm a babe in the A/V world. I've been most excited about finding sites like this that give me knowledge that helps me maximize the gear I have. Thank you for the video and article about how to properly configure my speakers with my subwoofer and how to set my crossover properly. Made a world of difference. My next step into this world is to learn what will take me from my entry level AV components and speakers to the next level in my limited 5.1 home theatre space. DTS-X sounds great but I have to be realistic with what I can and cannot achieve with my space and my budget. I do appreciate Audioholics taking the time to talk to the lesser people like me which only increases my appreciation and excitement for this new journey in my life.

B

Bradley Moore

Audiophyte
I am excited for any and all improvements. I love innovation and I am passionate about audio.

H

Haakeye

Audiophyte
Looking forward to better bass management in receivers using multiple sub woofers.

U

uriahheep

Audiophyte
Looking foward to dts-x though not enough to replace my one year old Yamaha aventage receiver.

M

Mike K

Audiophyte
Awesome contest

Most excited about the new DTS-X technology that is starting to come out

B

beak81champ

Audiophyte
Im looking forward to learning more about Dolby Atmos

C

ChrisMeadows

Audiophyte
Improvements in speakers and direct marketing. I have some excellent Swan speakers that perform better than my more expensive PSB speakers and my Outlaw amp is a bargain that has added to my system.

D

DevilBro

Audiophyte
Looking forward to the Prime Elevation speakers from SVS.

D

Dwayne Kinion

Audiophyte
I'm looking forward to DTS:X and Atmos. Love the idea of an enveloping soundfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis