Audioholics Announces SVS Prime Satellite 5.1 Speaker Package Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Keith raufer

Enthusiast
Great giveaway Audioholics/SVS!

I'm looking forward to the first company that produces a receiver/processor that has the same abilities/features as the MiniDSP box!

Gene DellaSala did a great review of these the other day and after that i've put my order in to tame both my SB13-Ultra's!!

T

Tharaka

Audiophyte
I'm very excited about the Dolby Atmos and also very interested in new subwoofer designs

F

Francesco Barbara

Audiophyte
I am looking forward to more high resolution audio streaming being available.

A

AK907

Audiophyte
I'm most excited about Dolby Atmos and DTS-X. Really hoping that studios will start releasing a lot more material and not limit it to UHD like it seems may happen.

A

Aquila76

Audiophyte
Can't wait to upgrade and try out Atmos, DTS-X and the next HD audio formats.

D

DigitalNut

Audiophyte
Looking forward to UHD Blu-ray, especially the high dynamic range part of it!

T

twelvestepjimmy

Audiophyte
I am pretty excited about the new laser technology turntable. I saw one in an online forum and couldn't even imagine what it would be like to own one!

B

Bennet

Audiophyte
I am looking forward to the improvements in speaker technology, in particular on lower end models. I am also interested in the the Dolby Atmos technology.

M

MARTIN RUDOLPH

Audiophyte
I'm eager to see more companies introduce wireless solutionservice like Klipsch

D

Don Wrighter

Enthusiast
I am most excited about whole house audio via WiFi. Sonus is alright but I am waiting on other players to drive the price down and is more open to all manufacturers products. I like the new Yamaha Multi-cast. I think the software needs work though.

J

Jdubrx

Audiophyte
I am most excited about ways of making high end audio more portable. Through headphones or wireless options. While I am working on creating a great home option, I know my partner uses a lot of portable speakers and the sound quality is very lacking.

S

Sixsigmaguy

Audiophyte
I am most excited about the incremental improvements in the value proposition in the audio industry. New audio technology is giving the consumer better and better sound without breaking the bank. Also, wireless technology is making that great sound available throughout the home at low cost.

M

manoterror

Audiophyte
I'm most excited about the improvements to class-d amplification. It offers a clarity, smoothness, and bass quality that really allows speakers to shine.

Mot

J

jjbechto

Audiophyte
I'm excited to see the next round of subs that SVS rolls out as I'm sure they will include awesome subwoofer technology...

A

Aromao

Audiophyte
New to the audio scene and really like how some of your products sound. Interested in hearing how dts-x sounds hopefully soon.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Guys, just a reminder that you have to post in this thread in addition to registering to the NL to be eligible to win. So far we have over 2X entries in the NL then the post count in this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis