Audioholics 2012 GTG Event: Live Demos, Meet & Greet, FREE Prizes Food & Drink

JerryLove

JerryLove

Audioholic Samurai
11:30 Fri or 11:30 Sat? I thought it was starting @2pm Friday.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
11:30 Fri or 11:30 Sat? I thought it was starting @2pm Friday.
1130am Saturday for full event and registration.

Friday demos will be limited to HSU and whomever else is setup by then, possibly Salk and Emotiva.

majorloser

majorloser

1130am Saturday for full event and registration.

Friday demos will be limited to HSU and whomever else is setup by then, possibly Salk and Emotiva.
Maybe tonight if I can get my hands on stuff :D

JerryLove

JerryLove

Audioholic Samurai
I assume most out-of-towners are arriving tomorrow (or already there)? I was planning to come for social time.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I'll be spending my birthday working instead of 'sampling' all the great gear and drinks...:(

Guys, don't forget Gene's birthday is Saturday the 27th. That should make the weekend even more special for those of you attending.

I vote for Siesta Key next year!

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I'll be spending my birthday working instead of 'sampling' all the great gear and drinks...:(

Guys, don't forget Gene's birthday is Saturday the 27th. That should make the weekend even more special for those of you attending.

I vote for Siesta Key next year!
Happy B-day...and get some work done!

F

FloridaBear

Audiophyte
St. Pete or Sarasota would be fantastic! Either one is right in my back yard (I'm in Bradenton, work in St. Pete). I hope to be there tomorrow by about 10:30--I have to drop kids at soccer practice before I can head up. Really looking forward to this!

JerryLove

JerryLove

Audioholic Samurai
What is the actual schedule for today. I'm trying to figure out if I miss anything showing up at 3 rather than 2.

H

Hugh-Melody

Audioholic
Waiting for Tim (Woofersus).

In the meantime, we are setting up in Room 408.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
What is the actual schedule for today. I'm trying to figure out if I miss anything showing up at 3 rather than 2.
Just getting set up today. Only active demos will likely be HSU and maybe others later in the day if they are ready. Tomorrow is the actual full day of demos.

JerryLove

JerryLove

Audioholic Samurai
Lvl 5 audioholic LFG :)

Though I know what everyone's dog looks like; my knowledge is lean on faces.

J

jvgillow

Full Audioholic
I just visited the HSU demo room a few minutes ago, got to meet Dr. Hsu himself! He drove all the way from California.

JerryLove

JerryLove

Audioholic Samurai
I am sitting in the Salk room amd Jim left me control of the music.

H

Hugh-Melody

Audioholic
Tim & I are here playing music. :)

And yes, I couldn't believe my ears either when I heard Dr. Hsu drove all the way from CA.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis