Youthman's Klipsch LaScala Trio Dedicated Home Theater

Youthman

Youthman

Audiophyte
Hi,

I'm new to the group and thought I would share my Home Theater with everyone. I've been into audio and home theater since I was a teenager. I received a lot of advice and help from friends in the building of my home theater.

Here are the details of my room.

7.4 Dedicated Home Theater
Speakers: (3) Klipsch LaScalas for LCR , RS-62 II Side Surrounds, RS-62 II Back Surrounds, (4) RSW-15 Subs (3 Maple + 1 Black)
Video: Panasonic AE8000u Projector with 150" Seymour Center Stage XD Cinescope (2.35:1) Screen, PS4 for Bluray, AppleTV

Audio: Onkyo TX-NR5008
Misc: Harmony One Remotes, DIY Acoustic Panels, CB Concept SMD5050 LED Lights

2ch Living Room
Speakers: Klipsch RF-7 II
Audio: Harman Kardon HK3490, Acurus A200 (200 x 2) Amp, Apple Airport Express (Mobile Streaming Audio)

3ch Bedroom System
Speakers: Klipsch RF-7, Klipsch RC-64 II
Audio: Yamaha RX-V1700
Video: PS4

Room Dimensions: 13' x 19' with 10' Ceiling

It's always a work in progress but here are some photos and a Room Tour Video of it in it's current state.

Here is a Room Tour Video of My Home Theater -

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Very nice system. La Scalas are killer speaker, and the 15"s look like fine subs. RF-7s for bedroom speakers is pretty overkill, but I am sure it sounds great.

carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
Hello Yourhman. How are you doing. Hope to one day to come see the setup. It’s looking great
Bill tells me it’s fantastic sounding

Y

yepimonfire

Audioholic Samurai
Very nice system. La Scalas are killer speaker, and the 15"s look like fine subs. RF-7s for bedroom speakers is pretty overkill, but I am sure it sounds great.
What is this overkill you speak of?

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
Overkill? No such thing when it comes to your toys. Great looking setup. Heritage Klipsch speakers seem like an awesome fit. That's one great looking system

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
If someone takes the time and effort to call a setup like this one "dumb", you have to wonder just what kind of a mess that persons viewpoint is. Its obvious that the OP spent a lot of time, effort, skill and not just a wee bit of money to put this together. He didn't just hire a contractor to give him a turnkey system that he wouldn't know much about. He built this thing himself. That means two thumbs up.

I had a guy once go on a tear and start marking literally all my posts as "dumb". It took a moderator to ban the guy to get him to stop. I still marvel that people will take the time for such foolishness.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
If someone takes the time and effort to call a setup like this one "dumb", you have to wonder just what kind of a mess that persons viewpoint is. Its obvious that the OP spent a lot of time, effort, skill and not just a wee bit of money to put this together. He didn't just hire a contractor to give him a turnkey system that he wouldn't know much about. He built this thing himself. That means two thumbs up.

I had a guy once go on a tear and start marking literally all my posts as "dumb". It took a moderator to ban the guy to get him to stop. I still marvel that people will take the time for such foolishness.
As always, good points.

Sadly, the internet makes crappy people forget to use their "what would a decent person do?" filter.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Youthman! We had a small chat in the comments section of one of your videos! The one where you reviewed the SVS Ultra Towers. Welcome to Audioholics!

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Hi,

I'm new to the group and thought I would share my Home Theater with everyone. I've been into audio and home theater since I was a teenager. I received a lot of advice and help from friends in the building of my home theater.

Here are the details of my room.

7.4 Dedicated Home Theater
Speakers:
(3) Klipsch LaScalas for LCR , RS-62 II Side Surrounds, RS-62 II Back Surrounds, (4) RSW-15 Subs (3 Maple + 1 Black)
Video: Panasonic AE8000u Projector with 150" Seymour Center Stage XD Cinescope (2.35:1) Screen, PS4 for Bluray, AppleTV

Audio: Onkyo TX-NR5008
Misc: Harmony One Remotes, DIY Acoustic Panels, CB Concept SMD5050 LED Lights

2ch Living Room
Speakers:
Klipsch RF-7 II
Audio: Harman Kardon HK3490, Acurus A200 (200 x 2) Amp, Apple Airport Express (Mobile Streaming Audio)

3ch Bedroom System
Speakers:
Klipsch RF-7, Klipsch RC-64 II
Audio: Yamaha RX-V1700
Video: PS4

Room Dimensions: 13' x 19' with 10' Ceiling

It's always a work in progress but here are some photos and a Room Tour Video of it in it's current state.

Here is a Room Tour Video of My Home Theater -

Youthman I subscribe to your YouTube channel I love the content but especially your love and your passion for audio always gets me going! Glad your on board with us I love the theater room my man!

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Youthman I subscribe to your YouTube channel I love the content but especially your love and your passion for audio always gets me going! Glad your on board with us I love the theater room my man!
Well, as of right now, this is his one and only post and he hasn't logged back on since that day, so don't ho;d your breath for a response!

Pretty sure he no longer runs the Klipsch RSW-15 subwoofers, based on his YouTube videos.

carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
He sold the Klipsch subs and now uses svsound subs
He has a YouTube video about this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
Sorry did not mean to say Her , changed to Him. Lol. Darn iPhone spellcheck lol

M

mjcmt

Audioholic
Very impressive. Wondering how much more you gain vs. Heresy's w/ 15" subs.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Wonder what the La Scala’s are crossed over at and if they’re set to large or small?

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
Wonder what the La Scala’s are crossed over at and if they’re set to large or small?

I am going to wager he has them set to awesome and the crossover set to "oh dang that's good"

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis