Your thoughts on Transformers 2?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Acting? There were about 15 minutes of people interacting in the movie; the other 2:15 was digital action flick. It was sort of like 40 minutes of action, then some people talk, then 40 minutes of action and some people talk again, then more action and it was over. Not exactly a character or dialog driven movie.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Watched Transformers 2 last night.

Impression: the sound (DTS-HD MA) was 100% better than Transformers 1 (TrueHD).

Conclusion: Dolby TrueHD sucks, and DTS-HD MA rules, baby!:eek::D:D

CaliHwyPatrol

CaliHwyPatrol

Audioholic Chief
Dammit! All of my toys are locked up in storage (have been for 8 months...) I can't wait to play this when I get everything set up again!

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
i actually just watched this last night. i think it was better than the first :) especially on the bass department.

captiankirk28

Full Audioholic
Just watched it last night and am sorry i will not ever be able to get that 2 hours of my life back, although the LFE was very good and surround but their was really no story line at all, mybe its just me but i did not like it.

TheFactor

TheFactor

Audioholic Field Marshall
i actually just watched this last night. i think it was better than the first :) especially on the bass department.
Good to hear Mike I really enjoyed the first one and Now I have the second one on the walmart imax version and the standard one for my collection lol but havent watched either on BR yet cant wait:D

just-some-guy

just-some-guy

i will be watching it THANXGIVING weekend.

on a side note. this thread, i clicked "last page". but, the page # was 18, out of 20 pages. :confused:

TheFactor

TheFactor

i will be watching it THANXGIVING weekend.

on a side note. this thread, i clicked "last page". but, the page # was 18, out of 20 pages. :confused:
For some reason that happens alot but no worries your not alone ;)

rmk

rmk

Audioholic Chief
First one was OK but this movie was a mess. I like bass as much as the next guy but come on ...

TheFactor

TheFactor

First one was OK but this movie was a mess. I like bass as much as the next guy but come on ...
When I saw it at the movies I thought it was good and looking forward to watching the Imax Version in my personal HT :D Sure the plot was weak but the special effects and lfe were great, guess what I really liked is it seemed to me anyway to be like a good ole American Apple pie and Chevrolet type of movie :)

T

Turkeybaster115

Audiophyte
I really hated this film. The editing was really poor in my opinion. The first one was a much better film.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis