You might be an Audioholic if...

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
You find yourself having an audio system in ALL your rooms (except the bathroom...for now lol ;) ). Anybody here in this boat???
But I've got 8" Bowers & Wilkins In-ceiling speakers in my bathroom. Does that qualify as "Super Audioholic"? :)

F

felipe

Audioholic
What about the guys who have 2 systems in the same room?
I'm one of those guys lol ;). In my second bedroom/office I have my desktop PC 2Ch setup and my Gaming 5.1Ch soundbar setup ( space limitations...)

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm one of those guys lol ;). In my second bedroom/office I have my desktop PC 2Ch setup and my Gaming 5.1Ch soundbar setup ( space limitations...)
Well that's a li'l more understandable. I'm talking about the guys who have 2 different systems, like right on top of each other and set up for the same seating and switch back and forth between movies and music.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Uh, I guess I'm included.

7.4.4 in the theater
5.1.4 in the office
2.1 also in the office (PC)
5.0 in the living room
2.1 in the master bedroom

I've got a least another sub and 2 bare drivers that could become subs. Plate amp too. That and the 15 speakers from various systems I haven't gotten rid of for some reason. I'm sure my kids will want at least 5.1 in their bedrooms at some point.

Got a couple of "spare" tv's and receivers too. Too bad none of it is worth anything.

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic
You find yourself having an audio system in ALL your rooms (except the bathroom...for now lol ;) ). Anybody here in this boat???
What are you of you have a Bluetooth speaker in the bathroom?

Dan

Dan

Audioholic Chief
If you spent more money on your audio system than you did on your car, you might be an audioholic.

Guilty

Dan

Dan

Audioholic Chief
If your neighbors call the police more than three times a month because you're having a loud party only to find you' re the only one there, you might be an audioholic.

Last edited:
-Jim-

-Jim-

Audioholic General
If your wife complains that she can hear your sound system a down the street when she's inside her car, you might be an Audioholic.

Guilty!

Dan

Dan

Audioholic Chief
If you have to buy a larger amplifier because you're experiencing hearing loss from playing your music too loud, you might be an audioholic.

CajunLB

CajunLB

Senior Audioholic
If you purchased a cheaper home so you have more money for subwoofers you might be an Audioholic.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Does collecting gear count? 5.1 in the recroom and 2.0 in the living room but I have a spare pre-amp, integrated amp, vintage receiver, cassette deck, 2 vintage bookshelf speakers, 2 wall mount panel speakers, 4 small bookshelf / wall mount speakers and 2 subwoofers. It's enough to put together at least two more complete systems. :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis