You might be an Audioholic if...

F

felipe

Audioholic
You find yourself having an audio system in ALL your rooms (except the bathroom...for now lol ;) ). Anybody here in this boat???

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Yep.
Hi! My name is Bill. I’m an audioholic…

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I'm not even close, just 2ch rigs in my man cave, living room and garage. HT set up in my family room. Guess I better get crackin' if I wanna catch up with you guys !

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Just my main rig in my living room and a bose wave cd system that I can move around.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Possession is 9/10ths of the law. I may not keep 3 rooms going long term. The theater room is the stronghold. :)

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Yep, umm okay I'm in.
I've had sooo many setups, TVs, speakers yep. I've given AVR'S, speakers, amps, CD players, Blu-ray players to family members I've lost count. My whole home Is my man cave. Living room is where I spend just about all my time watching movies, spinning vinyl, streaming, now my new 4K tv I can browse the internet on so yep.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
No too many rooms, I only have setup in HT room, Family Room, Bedroom and Office, and it you count my Yamaha Soundbar and Sub, Game room. I am not an Audioholic ;)

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
I will admit to three systems. The AV room with an 7.2.4 system.

Then there is the in wall great room system, that is all my wife's fault, and that was an absolute command. She loves it by the way. It is 3.1.

Then we have a family room 2.2 system which was built to make use of the system in the family room of our lake home, with some improvements. I really enjoy that system in the winters by the fire.

I don't know if that meets your threshold or not. None of the other nine rooms have any audio systems at all.

M

mx416

Audioholic
Hi. My name is James and I’m a Audioholic.

If the 2 x 18” woofers in the living room weren’t enough, I have the master bathroom system with a stereo pair of Denon home 150’s and my outdoor system has dual 12” subs. The disease is real! :oops:

nbk13nw

nbk13nw

Full Audioholic
Guess I am just as bad. A 7.4.4 system in the HT area down in the basement. A 5.2 and a 2.1 channel system in the living room. A 3.1 in the master bedroom. And a 2 channel on the rear deck area. Forgot to add a 2.1 system in the home computer.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
-Jim-

-Jim-

Audioholic General
Yes Doctor I'm sick, I am an Audioholic...

I have an Atmos system 5.2.4 in the Games Room (I haven't yet added a stereo amp to go to 7.2.4 but the speakers are installed), there's also a 5.1 system in the family room / kitchen, a pair of Bluetooth Speakers and a Sub in the Dining Room that's also connected to an Echo Dot, a 7.1 system in the man cave (junk room) in the basement, a Bluetooth speaker in the bathroom (it sometimes ends up in the garage when I'm working on a car), a stereo in the upstairs office which also has a Bose Bluetooth Speaker. There's also a small JVC stereo setup in the storage area but it's never used. There is a stereo setup with "Rock" speakers for the backyard. I also have a 5.1 setup at the cabin and a stereo in the garage there connected to an Echo Dot for Spotify when I'm working on the boat.

Maybe I've got a problem... Nah, no way! I'm just having fun. ;)

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
You find yourself having an audio system in ALL your rooms (except the bathroom...for now lol ;) ). Anybody here in this boat???
Ummmmmmm I have 5 JBL 590's with a 100 inch screen and projector in my bedroom with 2 PB 2000 pros Does that qualify? :D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I don’t have anything except for some Bose, but I dream of having a system in every room. :eek:

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I don’t have anything except for some Bose, but I dream of having a system in every room. :eek:
Hey bro every dream has got to start somewhere keep on climbing bro and if you do someday we'll help you put a bose system in every room! :D

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
What about the guys who have 2 systems in the same room? One for music and one for ht? Now THERE'S a TRUE audiophile!*

You guys are making me feel inadequate. I have my main system and another half assed, slapped together 2.1 channel setup in the office that I almost ever use... I will say tho, there is A LOT of effort and tweaking on my main system.

*Note that I say "audiophile", not "audioholic". No self respecting audioholic would have a sub-par ht system sitting right with a good music system.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Hey bro every dream has got to start somewhere keep on climbing bro and if you do someday we'll help you put a bose system in every room! :D
Maybe one day when I grow up, I can be like this fool with a bunch of speakers. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis