Yamaha RX-663 Receiver - $300

caleb2001r

caleb2001r

Junior Audioholic
Literally upgrading because I need one that isn't so long in Depth. My entertainment center is a bit limited on space, so I'm going to sell this one and get a newer one that is a bit smaller in depth.

It works great though! No cosmetic damage whatsoever. Shipping is negotiable (I'm in Houston, TX), but price is firm.

Full details on Yamaha's Site

Will post pics on request.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
You should probably post the pic's. I do want one of these pretty badly but am concerned because I don't know you. Before I start agonizing over whether or not I want to do this I need you to tell me if you are willing to send the rec'r to me first and have me send payment to you after I am satisfied that it is undamaged by you or the shipping company.

You can trust me. :D

JerryLove

JerryLove

Audioholic Samurai
You should probably post the pic's. I do want one of these pretty badly but am concerned because I don't know you.
You should have put up a WTB. The Pawn shop down the street from me had one that price-dropped (was over $300, dropped below $300) on 9/9, but then sold about a week later.

caleb2001r

caleb2001r

Junior Audioholic
Got your PM; replied! I'm posting pics in a this morning. Sorry guys - just had to get around to it.

I'll cross-post this in WTB if that's okay with moderators.

I've never sent a product first, prior to payment, so I'm a little uncomfortable with that, Alex. Maybe I can stream some live video to you and show you that everything is working perfectly?

caleb2001r

caleb2001r

Junior Audioholic
Alrighty, here are a couple of shots of the receiver in my home theater.

I don't know if you can see it, but it kind of sticks out of the new entertainment center/stand we just bought, and it's super annoying (I'm totally a perfectionist).

In case you want some reviews that I'm legit, here's my profile at a website called Houston-Imports.com (I'm from Houston), where I usually sell all my electronics.

http://www.houston-imports.com/forums/itrader.php?u=16290

Here's the thread where I'm selling the receiver (so you know it's still me, just a different username).

http://www.houston-imports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=545761

Please feel free to call me on the number in the signature (281-798-6795 - Steve) if you want to talk over the phone about it.

caleb2001r

caleb2001r

Junior Audioholic
Sold! Alex, it was sold to someone local. Thanks for your understanding.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis