Yamaha AVENTAGE 2021 AV Receivers Bulk Up on Power and 8K Features

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I just put in my pre-order for the Yamaha CX-5300!!! Can't wait! They said it won't ship until 2023, but I got the confirmation email anyways! I mean they wanted the full $25k right now, but who cares. I'm getting one!!!
Shoot. I got my order in for the CX-A5400 with 16K resolution video @196Gbps HDMI 3.0 Dolby Atmos-Pro for $9,999.99.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Will do. And yes, I do have a tracking number!

The first A8 I saw in the wild was Techno Dad a few days ago lol. There are several people on the AVS Forum thread that have had their Best Buy order shipped today and yesterday.
Post up Photos of that bad boy you got!!

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
Shoot. I got my order in for the CX-A5400 with 16K resolution video @196Gbps HDMI 3.0 Dolby Atmos-Pro for $9,999.99.
Lucky! I had a feeling I was getting ripped off! I’m canceling my order! I need that 16k resolution! I hope it has good Dacs! If it doesn’t, I’m not buying it! :p

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Lucky! I had a feeling I was getting ripped off! I’m canceling my order! I need that 16k resolution! I hope it has good Dacs! If it doesn’t, I’m not buying it! :p
Well, of course, it has awesome DAC’s with THD+N of 0.000000000000000001%. Duh!

Oh, BTW, it’s shipping today. I already have tracking from FedEX, UPS and DHL. :D

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
If you're in the states- Best Buy has them!
Your overseas? Anyways on Yamaha's website, they say that the A2 up to A8, no issues with 2.1 Yeah BB has A2A and A4A, but no A8A. I got a Dealer, who's gonna get A4A for me soon I hope.

CajunLB

CajunLB

Senior Audioholic
Your overseas? Anyways on Yamaha's website, they say that the A2 up to A8, no issues with 2.1 Yeah BB has A2A and A4A, but no A8A. I got a Dealer, who's gonna get A4A for me soon I hope.
Hey, if you got a dealer I’ll take an ounce… Whoops wrong forum.

AVR Enthu

AVR Enthu

Full Audioholic
I just put in my pre-order for the Yamaha CX-5300!!! Can't wait! They said it won't ship until 2023, but I got the confirmation email anyways! I mean they wanted the full $25k right now, but who cares. I'm getting one!!!
What?! Is there any link for pre-order ot you simply wrote an email to them? Have you paid already? Have you received any tentative specs of the device?

Epsonfan

Epsonfan

Full Audioholic
Guys just got an email from ABT the Yamaha V6A is available because they just received a shipment.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis