R

Reckel

Audioholic Chief
It may indeed be placement. It's really hard to imagine only one seat out of 5 sounds good with the 4500. I have never experienced that. What speakers are you using? Do you have a picture of the room? Thanks!
Sorry man, went to my grandparents and just got done eating. Klipsch rp’s and three vtf3s. I do have pics of my room, idk how to put them on here. I believe I had to send lovin pics couple years ago and he had to put them on here.

V

VMPS-TIII

Audioholic General
Sorry man, went to my grandparents and just got done eating. Klipsch rp’s and three vtf3s. I do have pics of my room, idk how to put them on here. I believe I had to send lovin pics couple years ago and he had to put them on here.
Just push the "Attach files" button. It has a paper clip icon.

R

Reckel

Audioholic Chief
There's many ways to transfer files from a phone to a Mac/Pc. Email is one.
I know I sound like a jackass but idk how. I know I emailed lovin and he put them on here. I’ll see if I can find my old thread from the subwoofer one I created

R

Reckel

Audioholic Chief
There's many ways to transfer files from a phone to a Mac/Pc. Email is one.
Ok I found my pics in the subwoofers thread. Page 26, it’s under 4 uls-mk2’s vs 4 pb-2000’s. Once you get into that thread, which I created, they are on page 7. Think there is 11 pics.

R

Reckel

Audioholic Chief
The subs in the pics are my old ones and the towers are spread farther apart now

R

Reckel

Audioholic Chief
Can’t decide between two ports open eq2 or one port open eq1. I can tell the deep extension is not there with two ports open but it still sounds good

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis