j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
mike c said:
I'd watch it. but I would like the storyline to match the comic books.
something like: he was captured and fitted with adamantium, used as "Weapon X" an assassin or merc to do "things" along with sabretooth.
(both their fast healing powers proving to be useful in tactical missions)

in one of those missions (cold war time) they somehow encounter a character named Omega Red which in the present time proves to be one of wolverine's more interesting nemesis.
The only Wolvie movie I'd want to see is one based on the 4 issue mini series. Excellent story and would make for a great movie IMO. Still one of my favorite limited series so far.

Jean Grey did in fact die again, but that was not how it happened. Magneto did lead the team for a time, but he started out as one of the original bad guys, in the first few issues.

They do have a solution for how Prof X will "survive". That was what was after the credits at the showing I saw...

T

thirdy14

Enthusiast
Very good movie even though it seemed to be a lot darker than the previous two. It is a movie you should see on the big screen even just for the special fx. I have just one question... what happened to Nightcrawler. He was awesome in the second movie!!!

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
yeah, nightcrawler made the 2nd movie a lot better.

jgarcia, looks like you've been collecting too :) I started collecting from Uncanny X-men 240+ up to 320+ and the X-men (Blue team) #1 up to 40+
so I've only read those ... but I managed to get soft copies of ALL the X-men issues but haven't had the time to start reading. (soft copy = similar to PDF except this one is specifically for reading comic books)

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
j_garcia said:
They do have a solution for how Prof X will "survive". That was what was after the credits at the showing I saw...

HUH??? You mean I missed it by walking out too soon? How could they do this to me:D DVD time.
Or wait for it in HD?

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
mtrycrafts said:
HUH??? You mean I missed it by walking out too soon? How could they do this to me:D DVD time.
Or wait for it in HD?
I posted that info near the beginning of this thread ... now go watch it again :p

gellor

gellor

Full Audioholic
mike c said:
I posted that info near the beginning of this thread ... now go watch it again :p
Heh. The theater I went to, they were warning everyone that there was more after the credits. After the credits, most of the people left groaned or said, "I waited for THAT?!"

It was kinda funny.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
mike c said:
jgarcia, looks like you've been collecting too :) I started collecting from Uncanny X-men 240+ up to 320+ and the X-men (Blue team) #1 up to 40+ so I've only read those ... but I managed to get soft copies of ALL the X-men issues but haven't had the time to start reading. (soft copy = similar to PDF except this one is specifically for reading comic books)
Didn't know you could get them in soft copy, cool. I collected in the mid 100s, not sure where I stopped, but it was a long time ago. I have the Jean Grey/Dark Phoenix issues too, that I picked up after the fact. Also collected Alpha Flight, X-Factor and The New Mutants all from their first issues. I still have them all tucked away in plastic, in boxes somewhere.

I really thought it was a mistake to leave out Nightcrawler, as he was one of the more well done characters.

gellor said:
Heh. The theater I went to, they were warning everyone that there was more after the credits. After the credits, most of the people left groaned or said, "I waited for THAT?!"
Yeah, but apparently it was different in some places, according to someone in this thread.

T

thirdy14

Enthusiast
Give it a try

Love it,. I thought it was the best one so far and hope there is another one... don't let movie critics and reviewers change your mind... give this movie a chance!!! Loads of fun!!!

Spiffyfast

Spiffyfast

Audioholic General
thirdy14 said:
Love it,. I thought it was the best one so far and hope there is another one... don't let movie critics and reviewers change your mind... give this movie a chance!!! Loads of fun!!!
Def. give the movie a chance, but not even close to the best one of the trilogy

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I liked the movie and I watched a downloaded in-cam version. :eek:

Stupid job taking up my prime movie seeing time.

SheepStar

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis