Wtb- Outlaw 2200- 2020 model, not the current redesign.

Shanman

Shanman

Audioholic
Looking to buy one of the 2200's, the previous generation to match one I already have that they changed early 2020. Obviously prefer original owner, box, not all scratched to hell and abused, etc. Message me if you have one, thanks!

Last edited:
ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I'm not promising anything, but I may be swayed after I get my NC400s up and running. It could be a few minutes, still. :)

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Cool! Thanks for the consideration Ryan.
You say that now, but it's already been a year since I had these! :p
But that was also pandemy and trumpy (tariff) affected. I'm hoping to move these along faster, now, assuming I can find a chassis I want to use. I'm starting conversation with Buckeye in Ohio, since he builds NC502 and 252s.
*fingers crossed.

Shanman

Shanman

Audioholic
I've got a Buckeye NC502 on order myself, just sent him the tracking for the silver face Ghent case I opted for.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Just tested it, works for me. FB Marketplace ad for three 2200s by a guy named Jason Rybaczuk in Champion MI
For whatever reason the link doesn’t work properly for me in the app but it opens fine in chrome:

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
For whatever reason the link doesn’t work properly for me in the app but it opens fine in chrome:
Curious, what app? OP let me know he had no problem with his computer at home but his phone wouldn't.....

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Curious, what app? OP let me know he had no problem with his computer at home but his phone wouldn't.....
Facebook app on iOS. After clicking the link it opens the app but never actually loads the post.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I have had similar experiences with other apps when the phone "automatically" opens the app instead of a browser....so I often don't have the phone open a dedicated app automatically....

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis