Worth the wait for 3D?

AVRat

AVRat

Audioholic Ninja
Panasonic just opened the doors on its 3rd plasma plant with 3d production in mind, as well as production of displays over 65" :D
You're not making my next upgrade decision any easier!:rolleyes::p:eek:

G

garudabhatnagar

Audiophyte
Nice to see ya here too Warp. :)

I'm glad I was able to help you. :)

Also glad you never had any problems with your 3 Panny TVs.

I've owned 5 Panasonic Plasmas over the binged past 6 years. With the exception of the first (the video board went bad only after 8 hours of use...), I never had any problems with the others as well. :)

I was actually planning to buy my sixth Panasonic Plasma. For several weeks I was waiting for a great deal on the 50V10. When I heard that Robert (from Value Electronics) was going to host a second shoot-out with the top 8 Flat Panel TVs (More like seven ;) IMO ) professional calibrated side-by-side including the 50V10 and 500M I decided to wait a bit more to check out how the 50V10 would compared against to the one of (if not "the"...) Best Plasma(s) on the market. Oh well, It didn't take too long to choose the replacement for my 50PH9UK. Especially considering the price... The KRP-500M with 3 years extended warranty by Mack and the table top stand was still cheaper the TC-P50V10. :D :D :D

You're Very Welcome. :)

Unfortunately I couldn't keep that page running anymore.

It's an older model but still have a great PQ IMO. :)

Thanks for help :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis