Djizasse

Djizasse

Senior Audioholic
Here's a different game that I've been playing lately. One of the most original games I've ever played. I won't even try to describe it.

Check it out at: 2dboy.com

I'm currently in the 4th Episode, level 3.

DTS

DTS

Senior Audioholic
Thanks -I did the demo through Steam, spent along time messing with, great game. Will be buying. Its involves thinking/physics/patients, it is cool. :)

Djizasse

Djizasse

Senior Audioholic
They keep introducing new types of goo balls to play with, along with some other challenges like wind and moving scenario parts. The game keeps reinventing itself to some point. Really cool what a small group of people can do. This one really surprised me. Very original.

Hi Ho

Hi Ho

Audioholic Samurai
I bought the game cheap when Steam had it on sale. I loved the demo but I haven't gotten around to playing it. I actually tried to play it the other night but it seems that the game does not like 64bit Windows 7. I'll have to try it on my 32bit machine.

M

mjfoster77

Audioholic
Thanks for the info. I had heard good things about this game, but I never actualy looked for it. I thought it would be on xbox live, but it isn't. I played the demo pretty cool. thanks again.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I got this game recently - it was too addictive. I beat it in a weekend, and didn't get much work done :D. I still can't figure out how to get the OCD award on most of the levels though.

I also, for an engineer, am having a difficult time getting the stupid tower built to a great height in the free tower mode. Those naughty little goo balls make the whole system wobbly, unstable and just plain frustrating :eek:!

Hipnotic4

Hipnotic4

Full Audioholic
Funny i use to play this game all the timeee...really easy to loose track of time..

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis