davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Bad ending and loss for the Steelers. They should have won this game. :(

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
The Pats the back to being patsies. The local paper called them the worst team in the league. Hard to argue. Looking forward to the tailgate on Sunday.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Hate to say it as a Steelers guy, but with the addition of Derrick Henry the Ravens look to be the class of the NFC north.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Thursday Night Football Tampa at Atlanta. No horse in this race but I will still probably tune in.
Turned out to be the best game I’ve watched so far this season. Cousins wins a game in Prime Time on a national broadcast. Figures it would be after he left the Vikes.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Jayden Daniels has an 82% pass completion and has roughly the highest stats through four game in history.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Watching my new hometown Jags in a close game against Indy now. Waiting for the Steelers Cowboys game tonight.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Head scratcher....

Josh Allen 9/30, 131 yds, 1 TD :oops:

Burrow threw for 5 TD's and lost the game. What the hell happened to Cincy? :confused:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Wish he was getting more wins, but Kyler Murray is sure fun to watch! Great comeback win for the Cardinals. Harrison only had two catches on the day, but what a crazy 4th & 5 conversion while Murray is being blitzed. I'd recommend checking out the highlights on that game.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Watson is a bust (errr has been for a long time). I think that will go down as one of the biggest contract breakers ever. It makes sense though. It's the Browns. :)

Daniels sure looks like an exciting future. I'd agree with Alex Rollins in that he's not really trying to run unless the pocket collapses. His decision making is great, and it looks effortless. How many times now does it look like a defensive end has him and he circles around them and makes positive yards? I'd probably go with sneaky fast and a sneaky strong arm cause it looks so effortless. He's a rookie LOL. Even with only about 200+ yds passing he added another 80 yds running. It's kinda difficult to describe IMO cause there's not really the *pizazz* to his game. He just does it. He does have a strong arm though cause some of those deep throws he's connecting on are in the corners of the end zone about 40-50 yds in the air. Time will tell in terms of toughness in critical points during the season. Now though like the Cleveland game well that was over at half.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis