Please recommend an amplifier for Revel Concerta2 M16

A

adrhc

Junior Audioholic
Hi, I have the setup below but I miss the amplifier (and maybe a DAC before it?) so please recommend one.

It's paramount that I connect the computer through S/PDIF or USB (aka, digital only).
I could use HDMI eARC if the solution provides one but it's only nice to have, not mandatory.
Very nice to have: able to set an HPF on speakers.
I don't want to pay for additional software, e.g. music provider integration (I can solve it myself), but if it's impossible to avoid, it is not a deal-breaker.
Ideally, I would pay only for what I specified above instead of additional features (e.g. Bluetooth connection, WIFI connection, AirPlay or similar - my computer provides all these).

1728298115065.png

Attachments

Last edited:
TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Hi, I have the setup below but I miss the amplifier (and maybe a DAC before it?) so please recommend one.

It's paramount that I connect the computer through S/PDIF or USB (aka, digital only).
I could use HDMI eARC if the solution provides one but it's only nice to have, not mandatory.
Very nice to have: able to set an HPF on speakers.
I don't want to pay for additional software, e.g. music provider integration (I can solve it myself), but if it's impossible to avoid, it is not a deal-breaker.
Ideally, I would pay only for what I specified above instead of additional features (e.g. Bluetooth connection, WIFI connection, AirPlay or similar - my computer provides all these).

View attachment 69846
What you need is a new computer and not an amp. Your problem is irregular. You need to keep video and audio together to avoid synchronization problems. The get an AVP and power amp or a receiver. Mickie Mouse systems are always a hassle.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis