Woot, my new chicklet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mudrummer99

Senior Audioholic
Thanks to all of those thanking me, after a grueling 8 months I have finally earned my second green chicklet. This is a milestone for me since this is really the only forum I participate in and constitutes my first rep reward ever. I hope to continue with this trend in the future and to continue providing monumental insight, or atleast somewhat useful thoughts, in the future. :D

Mike

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
I used to have 3 green chicklets. There is a specific individual who has made it his personal quest to reduce that number (he would single-handedly put me in the red if he could!):rolleyes:

itschris

itschris

I used to have 3 green chicklets. There is a specific individual who has made it his personal quest to reduce that number (he would single-handedly put me in the red if he could!):rolleyes:
I haven't ever read anything from you that should earn negative rep. You and I may disagree on some politcal stuff, but that's not cause to slam your rep. Negative rep should be reserved for being an idiot, not a parting of opinions.

If you should feel the need, perhaps we could or should reply in kind to this person.... since I consider that an asshat kinda move.

Midcow2

Midcow2

Banned
Thanks to all of those thanking me, after a grueling 8 months I have finally earned my second green chicklet. This is a milestone for me since this is really the only forum I participate in and constitutes my first rep reward ever. I hope to continue with this trend in the future and to continue providing monumental insight, or atleast somewhat useful thoughts, in the future. :D

Mike
Hey Mudrunner, you deserved it. :) I will giver you a "scaler" thanks and add some more reputation points to your total ;) ;)

Good Luck!

MidCow2

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
I haven't ever read anything from you that should earn negative rep. You and I may disagree on some politcal stuff, but that's not cause to slam your rep. Negative rep should be reserved for being an idiot, not a parting of opinions.

If you should feel the need, perhaps we could or should reply in kind to this person.... since I consider that an asshat kinda move.
I don't really care enough to try and do something about it. To me, the whole rep thing is kind of silly, anyhow.

I agree, however, that "ashat" is a pretty good description of the person in question, LOL.

ivseenbetter

ivseenbetter

Senior Audioholic
Congrats! I was pretty pumped about my second one too. It may be a silly concept but it gives folks something to shoot for.

itschris

itschris

I don't really care enough to try and do something about it. To me, the whole rep thing is kind of silly, anyhow.

I agree, however, that "ashat" is a pretty good description of the person in question, LOL.
It would be kinda funny to have someone with your post count have 11 red chicklets. The float over text could read: "Been a jackass their entire time here."

I almost want to slam your rep just to see if can be done!

Just kidding! :D:D:D;)

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I'm one chicklet away from having the bright green!! c'mon positive rep points!

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
In light of the above discussion, it is pretty gutsy of the guy (perhaps I should say the asshat, LOL) on my permanent ignore list to show up here. (He knows who he is.)

Midcow2

Midcow2

Banned
Go Joe, we are on your side :)

:D
You would give a description so we all can look out for him.

He is between 5'6" and 6'2", weighs between 165 ans 225 lbs, frequents the audioholics all the time, have very little audio knowledge, posts very little, is a curdemonger, disgntules and doesn't like the word Joe. It is also rumored he has some speakers, that he is very, very proud of: four random letter starting with "B" and ending in "E" , B**E. One if the other lterrs I think is an "O" :D :D JOKE :D:D

Now seriously, I personally think this is terrible and I enjoy Joe's posts, his humor, knowledge, opinions and experience. Joe is there is anyway I can help let me know ;)

Your friend,

MidCow2

Last edited:
ivseenbetter

ivseenbetter

Senior Audioholic
In light of the above discussion, it is pretty gutsy of the guy (perhaps I should say the asshat, LOL) on my permanent ignore list to show up here. (He knows who he is.)
I'm confused. Are you saying he has posted to this thread? Everybody who has posted on here are pretty good guys who wouldn't do stuff like that.

emorphien

emorphien

Audioholic General
Ahh, you probably deserved it ;)

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Drama queens eh? I love how some posters miffed about other posters see fit to wreck the OP's thread about his/her glorious day of an additional chicklet.

Congrats mudrummer99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis