Win Your Choice of SVS 2000 Pro Subwoofer +2 SoundPath Accessories ($1207 Value)

mrcapncaveman

mrcapncaveman

Audiophyte
I would have to go ported, its a tough choice. I use mine for both movies and music, new cables is a nice touch with the new sub. As always, thanks for the opportunity.

B

briar14

Audiophyte
I prefer ported subwoofers and enjoy the rattling effects!

Z

zepaholic

Audioholic
I think both kick butt I just prefer the looks of ported, like those ports are torpedo tubes firing bass at you.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Sealed sux. Congratulations to whatever random creeper wins.

Filipe

Filipe

Enthusiast
I'll let you guys know my preference once I get to actually hear a proper subwoofer.. where I live the only thing I can test or buy in a brick and mortar store are the crappy subs from crappy soundbars (not even "good" soundbars) :(

T

tenorira

Audiophyte
Team Sealed, they are night and day and a breath of fresh air over their ported brethren. Musically, they add much needed depth that a ported sub cannot match. Movies, the bass is tight, there is no delay, it just happens seamlessly.;)

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Don’t worry. It won’t be any forum regular. Just some rando…

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
Secondary Prize Winner Announcement!

Corey from South Carolina has officially WON a pair of SVS Prime Wireless Powered Loudspeakers.

Announced during the SVS Sub-Talk LiveStream with Gene, SVS generously added a second prize to further sweeten this Audioholics Contest. This was randomly drawn from the SVS Subwoofer contest and awarded separately. All-in with choice of sub, peripherals and these wireless speakers, this may have been the most giveaways in one Audioholics Contest.

Corey is receiving:

Prime Wireless Powered Speaker System
200 watts total amplification for stunning output from compact cabinet.
SVS-Prime-Wireless.jpg

SVS-Prime-Wireless-Back.jpg

From SVS:

"192kHz/24-Bit DAC For Pristine Sound Quality from All Sources

Maintains complete faithfulness to the source material so music and all audio content sounds precisely as the artist or producer intended whether a user is streaming from Spotify, watching a Blu-Ray, listening to a podcast or anything else."

SVS-Prime-50-Watts.jpg

"Commanding Class-D amplifier delivers 50-watts to each driver for effortless power and room-energizing dynamic impact with revealing clarity, even at reference volume."

Congrats, Corey! May you get many years of faithful service from your new equipment.

More info and an image to come when Corey finally gets a chance to test these out.

Wayde

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
SVS Pro 2000 Subwoofer Giveaway Winner Announcement!

Our main prize winner is Nathan (or just Nate) from California who has elected to take the sealed version with the SVS SB-2000 Pro Subwoofer. Nate also gets the SoundPath Isolation System and the SoundPath RCA Interconnect for his new Sub.

Congrats Nate, we hope you enjoy all the new bass for your favorite listening space.

Wayde

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
SVS Pro 2000 Subwoofer Giveaway Winner Announcement!

Our main prize winner is Nathan (or just Nate) from California who has elected to take the sealed version with the SVS SB-2000 Pro Subwoofer. Nate also gets the SoundPath Isolation System and the SoundPath RCA Interconnect for his new Sub.

Congrats Nate, we hope you enjoy all the new bass for your favorite listening space.

Wayde
Congratulations Nate! We're all crying cuz of you... er.. umm I mean cheering for you! :D

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
Our Second Prize Winner, Corey!
Having implemented his new wireless speaker setup, Corey says:

"They sound excellent! Very nice audio and build quality. I'm using them as my computer speakers connected by optical cable. I like having the option to stream music directly so that I don't have to turn on the computer to use them. Switching from passive speakers to active really cleans up my desk area. I subscribe to Qobuz and have a large library of my own FLACs to enjoy with them.
Thank you again, Audioholics rocks!"

Corey & SVS.jpg

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis