Will denon avr-x6700h pair well with SVS Prime tower surround sound system?

C

Coolravicool

Junior Audioholic
I am setting up a home theater system. Will Denon avr-6700h be a good match for SVS Tower Surround Sound system? No subwoofer. The SVS Tower surround sound system has two prime towers, two prime satellite speakers and one prime center speaker.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
AVR's don't Pair or Match speakers. They power them. So yes the AVR6700h will power them just fine.

C

Coolravicool

Junior Audioholic
AVR's don't Pair or Match speakers. They power them. So yes the AVR6700h will power them just fine.
Could you also please reply to another post of mine ? It has to do with the Denon avr-s960h receiver.

L

Leemix

Audioholic General
Why no sub?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
He's purchasing tbe SVS Prime Bundle and a Sub is not included. He's waiting for a Thanksgiving sale.
I suggested he contact SVS and ask for that Sale price to be given now so he doesn't have to Wait. Doesn't hurt to ask.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Which sub is being considered?
Absolutely. My answer is I don't have the First Damn Clue. Maybe he was an early riser and liked to listen in the morning. And maybe he didn't have any friends. I'm an Educated Man, but I'm afraid I can't speak intelligently about the Subwoofer habits of Coolravicool. What I do know is that he was set to Purchase his SVS Primes at 0600. Now, are these really the questions I was called here to answer? Subwoofers and Sale Prices? Please tell me that you have something more, EverettT. Please tell me his Recommendations hasn't pinned his hopes to a Audio Forum.

rfvmxgw2t6qhtkwtklpebmodi4whm0tlseidjuea1s5tnkpakccdaf2ngindx3p2.png

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
The PC2000 is $699 right now, $100 off. That would be better than black Friday I'd assume
Or he can pickup 2 RSL Speedwoofers for $800

But as you mentioned, I'm thrown darts without a dartboard.

C

Coolravicool

Junior Audioholic
With the front towers having a starting range from 30 hertz if I don’t have a sub for a while , in Audyssey do I need to set no crossover?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C

Coolravicool

Junior Audioholic
About the sub I am concerned if I will bother the whole family due to vibrations at home.

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
With the front towers having a starting range from 30 hertz if I don’t have a sub for a while , in Audyssey do I need to set no crossover?

No reason not to have a sub for home theater work...

About the sub I am concerned if I will bother the whole family due to vibrations at home.
Unless you listen at insane levels, it's irrelevant. If you cranked the mains, no different than a sub for the most part.

C

Coolravicool

Junior Audioholic
What is your view of svs sb 1000 and pb-1000?

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
The Right Sub is dependent on your Room Dimensions and openings into other rooms. Total Volume

C

Coolravicool

Junior Audioholic
Till I get the sub what settings do I put in Audyssey to ensure that the front towers give out upto 30 he.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
I'd almost rather have two of these then one SVS 1000

C

Coolravicool

Junior Audioholic
Would timber matching matter with a sub?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis